There are players on play.nemegaming.com

What I would like to see next season

Discussion in 'OP Factions Discussion' started by Nickxz14900, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Nickxz14900

Nickxz14900
    Experienced

Gen Buckets
    I would like to see some changes to gen buckets because they are kinda annoying to use in my opinion
    - Make gen buckets into a block so they are printerable
    - When you place a genbucket you have to place it under a block which takes longer and you can't right click it on a side of a block or a made genwall, which is faster and easier
    revamp economy (maybe)
    the economy is a bit fucked in my opinion so here are some changes that I would like to see
    - increase all spawner's price or decrease their drop item's price so factions don't have 20 billion in a few weeks
    Rules
    I'm just going to list some rules for next season that I think should be added
    - 20 chunk buffer
    - First one to the actual corner gets the entire corner
    - No b1tch claiming for the first week
    - If cannons are fixed no left/right shooting
    - A grace period for 1 week
    - make regens not allowed
    New items
    Craft wands- so people can make right click a chest and an item will be made
    Harvester Hoe- enchants (fortune 130 unbreaking 200) - when you mine any crop it goes into your inventory

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Henaliest

Henaliest
    Legend

yeah, but wont happen. harvester hoe was meant to be out already, craft wands will be broken and itll take 3 months to fix and cannons wont be fixed.

3. loopey

loopey
    Veteran

Forwarded to management.

• Like Like x 2
  4. ConnorPlays_

ConnorPlays_

Love this suggestion. Especially the economy balance, OpFacs economy is way to screwed up right now. Really wish cannoning was here on OpFacs aswell because I cannon myself but I'll just have to adjust to wither raiding.

5. Nickxz14900

Nickxz14900
    Experienced

and fix printer by disabling fastplace anti-cheat checks or fix packets

:)

Yeah, the economy is kinda fucked because Supreme got to like 50 billion or something like that last season and I sent Connor a fix for cannons and he had a fix before I sent him my fix.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  6. ConnorPlays_

ConnorPlays_

Printer would be so nice to have for building base interiors because I hate plain bases

7. Bryan5866

Bryan5866
    Veteran

Well last time i was on the genbucket plugin isn't made my neme so they would have to buy a new one from someone else and the economy thing i mean if factions can get 20b why can't the other one get it. and cannons will not be fix for 10 years so let not bring that back up and regens are easy to get through {if cannons work} or you could glitch in but u know :wink:
    #Zvcc...

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. ConnorPlays_

ConnorPlays_

Asus9 had a working cannon for a raid the other day.

9. Nickxz14900

Nickxz14900
    Experienced

It was a 1 stacker lol

10. ConnorPlays_

ConnorPlays_

Still a cannon my boyyy

11. Nyaan

Nyaan
    Experienced

I guess this is just me. But I feel this is a lot of focus on the building and economy part of factions. I really don't like this part of factions I like when people go into PvP THAT'S neme factions to me and a lot of other people.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. ConnorPlays_

ConnorPlays_

Agreed

13. Relaxinq

Relaxinq
    Experienced

Lol, if Opfacs works next map... it will be Supreme dominating again. The main issue is COMPETITION. We need more players to add a competitive aspect to factions. There needs to be a lot of changes as far as how you can make money, im sick of people being able to sit there, in the first week, and make millions upon millions.
    Facs needs to be more farming orientated in to first 2 weeks and then spawners should become efficient enough to make millions.
    As far as the competitive aspect goes, this requires cannons to be fixed- which Connor cant really do well unless he converts everything to 1.8 (which Guar is probably not willing to do).
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 2, 2018 ---
    PvP comes with base building, the main part of factions is raiding. We all like PvP but the eco is so fucked up at the moment... we need to add a ton of more stuff and subtract a lot too.
    Factions could benefit from a full rework, from the ground up. Convert everything to 1.8 to make a lot of things smooth (apart from 1.7.10 pvp).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. DarkSky

DarkSky

A big part of the economy being broke, is because raiding is VERY hard.
    So the worth of the money you invest in spawners is the amount of hours you can afk the spawner instead of the money you invest in protecting your spawners.

This takes away the competitive aspect and makes people with knowledge about cannoning / base building worhtless.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Relaxinq

Relaxinq
    Experienced

I know
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 2, 2018 ---
    But reset wont be for a while (I dont think)

16. Bryan5866

Bryan5866
    Veteran

Nigga no one going to use a 1 stacker on like a 256 height base

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. In 1.16.3 cannons work perfectly...

18. Henaliest

Henaliest
    Legend

please stick a flagpole up your arse

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1