There are players on play.neme.gg

1. Hey, Guest! There is currently a Summer sale running for a limited time!

Get up to 75% off at store.neme.gg!

What do you want to see?

Discussion in 'OP Factions Discussion' started by cooldemigod, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Henaliest

Henaliest
    Legend

The only way to grow and sustain a factions server in 2019 is ftop prizes and good advertisement. Neme never advertises.

2. cooldemigod

cooldemigod
    Experienced

I agree publicity as a whole would be good for neme

• Like Like x 1
  3. Critttz

Critttz

probably what I would want to see is higher payouts to motivate players to have a reason to play. Maybe introduce new custom enchants, and balance the current ones out. Make the server less pay to win, because that’s how the server is run in my opinion. Adding in-game tanks would really make the game more fun, and more friendly to people not willing to spend money. In addition to these suggestions, adding gkits and bosses would increase the fun in pvp.
    thx for reading o_O

• Like Like x 1
  4. cooldemigod

cooldemigod
    Experienced

bosses were supposed to be a thing in the past few resets but they never worked. I think pvp should be solely outside spawn, with two koths and the two outposts, like I have in the diagram above, but if bosses would work, I think they should spawn in the pvp area too, and not in their own special area. Make envoys more prevalent, and give high ranks the ability to activate them, like the Sapphire Dp. All just to create more of a want for players to go into pvp and make it worth it to stay active so you don't miss out.

5. Critttz

Critttz

yeah that would make pvp not dead...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. TheShortPerson

TheShortPerson Staff Member Admin BART ELI

Pardon me for reviving a relatively old thread, but I believe it's warranted.
    We've just created a channel on our Discord for discussion of Factions, specifically gathering community feedback as we start to create our plan for moving forward with the server. On the Discord, go to #role-assign and react to the "8" to gain access. The input of the community is greatly appreciated, as we want to create a server that people will enjoy.

• Like Like x 2
  7. EvastrialV1

EvastrialV1
    Veteran

youre still alive?

8. cooldemigod

cooldemigod
    Experienced

I wish I wasnt sometimes