There are players on play.nemegaming.com

Welcome, Noble Craft players!

Discussion in 'News' started by Gaurav1234, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Gaurav1234

Gaurav1234 Staff Member Owner

Hey guys,

As most of you know, for the last few months @NobleProductions has been helping Upper Management to manage the network. He's the best manager we've ever worked with, and we're (hopefully) the best network he's worked with. He has recently decided to shut down his own network, the Noble Craft Network (NC for short), and move the players and staff over here. This post will be for both Neme and NC players who have any questions about this transition.

When will all of this be happening?
    On the 30th of January, NC's IP will start forwarding to our hub. They have a great community, and we doubt there'll be any conflicts.

What if I donated on NC?
    If you donated on NC, you'll get price-equivalent donor perks here on either our Skyblock server or an unannounced future server. We'll give more details on this when we get closer to the transition date.

What about their staff?
    We will be welcoming NC's staff onto our team if they wish to move over. We've already been working closely with most of the admins on their network, so it shouldn't be much of a transition for them. Still, we will make sure that all of their staff are trained as we normally train staff. They will be given equivalent ranks on here (so admins there will get admins here, mods there will get mods here). Again, they're all fantastic people, and I'm sure you guys will love them.

Noble made a post about this on NC's website, which shares more of the NC side of this transition. If you guys wanna see that, click here.

Thanks for your continued support everyone -- we're all really excited about the future of Neme! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
    ~The NemeGaming Staff Team

• Like Like x 17
  2. silksilhouette

silksilhouette

I had the top rank on NC and now i am here, but i don't know how to get it back. Can you help? My player on there and on here is Silk_Silhouette

3. C_Puppy

C_Puppy

Welcome! My name is BlueMC_Chic on skyblock and I love to help new players! /msg me if you need help! Enjoy your stay!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 24, 2017 ---
    LOL I just realized this is from Jan 9!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Legend

make a thread here. https://nemegaming.com/purchase-support/

@Rasturize should this be locked because it was revived or?

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. SethTheSquirrel

SethTheSquirrel
    Veteran

Silk! :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. silksilhouette

silksilhouette

Thank you for your help, I filled it out.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 26, 2017 ---
    Hi Seth!

• Like Like x 1
  7. WhiteThornRose

WhiteThornRose
    Veteran

Ayee we got noticed! It's good to see familiar faces back in early 2014 but I want to see Jhouston and others soon.

• Like Like x 1