There are players on play.neme.gg

Important Welcome, FuriousPvP Players!

Discussion in 'News' started by NobleProductions, Jan 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NobleProductions

NobleProductions Staff Member Owner

Hey everyone,

As you may have seen on the forums over the last day, we have had an influx of new players from a server by the name of Furious PvP. For those unaware, we have acquired this server as the owner, Despawned is moving on from running Minecraft servers. The reason behind this post is to inform both Neme and FuriousPvP players on what will be happening.

When will the move be happening?
    We expect the transition to start at around 7PM EST. The FuriousPvP IP will be forwarded to Neme, but will direct you straight to the FuriousPvP server. For those of you running Forge (FML), this will likely not work. If you are running Forge, you will likely be directed to our lobby, but you can just as easily get back to Furious PvP by doing /server furious or clicking the NPC that will be in our lobby!

What if I donated on FuriousPvP?
    Everything on FuriousPvP will remain the same. Your ranks and purchases will stay as they are!

What about the staff team?
    Any staff that want to come over are absolutely free to do so. We'll be working to integrate the FuriousPvP staff team into the Neme staff team by training them as we usually would for our own staff team. For the few that have already joined us prior to this announcement, and they've gotten on really well with our team, so I know that you will all like them.

What will happen with the server?
    The server will be moved over to our network, but will remain unchanged. Our plan is to keep it how you expect it to be, just that it will be connected to our network. This means that Neme players will be able to join Furious, and Furious players will be able to join Neme!

Despawned made a post about all of this on the FuriousPvP website. If you would like to check it out, click here.

Thank you all for the ongoing support, we're extremely excited about the future of Neme and we hope to see you joining us for the ride. If you have any questions about any of this, please don't hesistate to ask us!

~The NemeGaming Staff Team

• Like Like x 6
  2. why not start the transition now smh

• Like Like x 4
  3. DrAwesome821

DrAwesome821
    Veteran

Ok thanks for clearing things up. Super excited!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

So FuriousPvP will still be a server, but on the neme servers... Correct? Or did I read that wrong?

If I read it right, cool. Will check it out oh

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Nexxie

Nexxie
    Veteran

Probably because it takes a while to merge servers..?

Anyways, welcome all! Hope you enjoy Neme <3

• Like Like x 1
  6. shawnpippin100

shawnpippin100
    Veteran

Welcome to everyone!

7. Rasturize

Rasturize VIP

I've been hyped for this for a while now! Welcome Furious once again, can't wait to see you all ingame!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wolff // Dolor

Wolff // Dolor
    Veteran

Welcome Furious!
    ~~Wolff

9. ibtofu

ibtofu
    Veteran

Welcome FuriousPvP players! :)

10. JuncoSlice

JuncoSlice

Welcome to meme FuriousPVP players!:);)

• Like Like x 1
  11. DrAwesome821

DrAwesome821
    Veteran

Correct, it is still its own server, however it's now in the NemeGaming network.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Salman Mahmud

Salman Mahmud

Hopefully they're good at pvp!

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. DrAwesome821

DrAwesome821
    Veteran

Yucci and iSolo are decent, the rest are trash.

• Like Like x 2
  14. GoldRush

GoldRush
    Veteran

I initially had mixed feeling about Neme, however I am becoming to find it quite nice.

• Like Like x 1
  15. DrAwesome821

DrAwesome821
    Veteran

Because it has egirls? You're totally right.

16. ibtofu

ibtofu
    Veteran

That's exactly how we (NobleCraft players) felt at the beginning, but we got to experience what Neme was really like, and personally I already love the server. Glad to see you're having the same results!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Freezinater

Freezinater

Welcome, Furious Players! Glad to have ya!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Dragon.exe

Dragon.exe

Nigga you spent 4000 dollars on a server with a player base of 35 players

19. Dragon.exe

Dragon.exe

Hiiiiiii

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.