There are players on play.nemegaming.com

Tips and idea for next map

Discussion in 'OP Factions Discussion' started by Bryan5866, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Bryan5866

Bryan5866
    Veteran

Here are things I think should be added/remove for next season/map

1. Disable Unarmed from MCMMO at this point when I watch a fight or fight someone it really just hitting each other with a sword then start fisting each other.
    2. Remove Hunger/Confusion Custom enchants I personally hate it since I'm used to just regular enchant factions.
    3. Fix it when you ./stack a bucket then place it then it won't remove the entire stack this has made me lost over 10m on obsidian gensbuckets
    4. Add BountyHounter and Coinflips
    5. Do DropParty every weekend on Saturday/Sunday I have not seen a single drop party on OPFactions announced or done since 12/24/17 https://gyazo.com/b59a2b0acfffbbea49260e1abf040294 instead all the events are either on Kits/Skyblock
    6. Fix Cannons people are complaining about getting raided because of glitching but if cannons don't work how do you want us to get in?

• Agree Agree x 6
  2. MustardHotdogs

MustardHotdogs
    Experienced

I mean hunger and confusion are all right, but we were promised more than what 6-7 enchants? (one had to be removed) lel

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. jpruezkiez

jpruezkiez

"ideas for next map"

next map deploying in 30000 years

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. loopey

loopey Staff Member Mod BART ELI

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, I agree with a good lot of these. However, fixing cannons is not as easy as a task as it seems. I’m not well knowledgeable in this subject, I would ask @NobleProductions . Though I would like to see these be taken under consideration, thanks again.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Bryan5866

Bryan5866
    Veteran

Most Factions server uses custom spigots to make cannon work better and fix things like the East to West patch ETC

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. jpruezkiez

jpruezkiez

yeah, they just say it always for excusing themselves and not say that they are not doing anything really.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. TC_GoldRush

TC_GoldRush
    Experienced

+1

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Henaliest

Henaliest
    Veteran

yeah they know this but they just dont work on factions.
    coinflips? fuck off
    more ces? fuck off
    cannons? fuck off
    bucket stack fix? fuck off
    balancing in game ranks? fuck off
    axe fix in a few weeks? fuck off

they know what they need to do, and incase they dont, theres the list, but its honestly so fucking blatant they dont give a single fucking shit and would rather develop skyblock and kits. my issue with the managers is that they say this stuff is going to happen rather than just not say anything.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. MustardHotdogs

MustardHotdogs
    Experienced

So true

10. sebastian

sebastian
    Experienced

yep reasons i dont do this anynore because what is the effect when the managers dont do something. thats why i hope i dont have to give up next season

• Like Like x 1
  11. MustardHotdogs

MustardHotdogs
    Experienced

Btw the axe fixing wasnt in a few weeks, at first it was a few days.

12. Rasturize

Rasturize Staff Member Manager SAM BART ELI

Can you actually shut up. If you'd like, we can tell you literally nothing about plans for the network or the specific server you play, then just spring it on you in a day? I try and show off things we're working on ahead of time to get people excited. If you want to say shit about us not doing anything, go have a look at our changelogs. Thanks.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. Bryan5866

Bryan5866
    Veteran

Let try not to fight in this thread I'm tired of seeing every dam forum thread on this fucking factions section closed because of fighting.Every fucking post...

14. jpruezkiez

jpruezkiez

so, we actually dont see anything, well i hope to see good changes in 1000 years

15. Rasturize

My bad didn't mean to trash your thread.

I've noted these all down, can't guarantee they'll all happen but I'm very aware of what you guys want.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. jpruezkiez

jpruezkiez

xD nope, please ras, be toxic, now i can see you get triggered if users are asking you for changes constantly.... nice done...

• Like Like x 1
  17. MustardHotdogs

MustardHotdogs
    Experienced

I mean, can you shut up??? You gave us a time frame on when these certain things were going to be fixed/added and yet, nothing has happened. As i can quote "Axes will be fixed within a few days" Its now almost reset time for opfactions and all you have done is ban sharp 60+ axes, and that hasnt even fixed the issue because players still use those axes.
    "More ce's we promise" We have a max of 6-8 ce's as of right now on facs and you had to remove one of them because you did no testing whatsoever and it turned out to be broken. You fucked up inquisitive 10 and had to change it to 4 because it was too op. You havent taken the swords with vampire 2 and 1 because you really dont give a shit.
    You need to stop telling us to shut up when we are the ones complaining because you cant do shit. Id prefer @Conorx over you because at least he actually fixed shit...

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Rasturize

Thanks.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. MustardHotdogs

MustardHotdogs
    Experienced

No problemo
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 22, 2018 ---
    @NobleProductions This is harassment??? Good job because i've seen worse on the forums and those particular players havent been warned at all. Oh well

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Henaliest

Henaliest
    Veteran

Being honest I think springing it on us would be better as we wouldn’t have the unfulfilled anticipation of something - broken promises. I feel being really vague on what’s coming would be fun, in a constructive way :)

I looked through the change logs and the changed things are non issues
    Like jumping back into spawn, the player would just be reported
    Chat alerts for armour breaking
    Get an armour mod
    The last big one was when I forced guar to get sellchest working after I crashed the server continually. Late November?

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018