There are players on play.nemegaming.com

These Rollbacks took my items away.

Discussion in 'Prison Discussion' started by DinosaursArSexy, Nov 30, 2017.

1. DinosaursArSexy

DinosaursArSexy

So I just came back to prison and it's not good at all. These Rollbacks ruin it, like i used my obsidian kit then the roll back happened and I lost it. Then I had 5 sets of redstone donor in my pv and i lost it all. This is making me want to quit considering these rollbacks happen quite often without warning. Not only do people lose there items. Sometimes its duped! This fucking sucks, like whats the point of the rollbacks, its useless in my opinion. Please, can I have my items back cause it really sucks having things you working for get taken away.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. YipHyGamingYT

YipHyGamingYT

Same thing

It's a story when I sold stuff to kanepw, threw tools on the ground, and stored elytrae and obsidian to chests.

Then the crash occured.

I went back online. Tools, armor that was supposed to be sold and elytrae are still in my inventory.

And then I went to my chests. Was also there.

Went to /bal. Money also stay at the number after I sold shit to kanepw.

Went to my pile of trash I threw to the ground. Also there.

And no, none of those items are ghost items. I could use them perfectly. Of course I didn't abuse it so I threw everything to lava and /clear. I understand this may not be a personalside glitch and may be hard to fix. If Managers could, give my ass a reward for discovering this shit. jk.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Drakonn

Drakonn Staff Member Mod

The roll backs are not deliberate. They happen when a server crashes and we are forced to revert to the latest save of that server.

• Informative Informative x 3
  4. LucidMusic

LucidMusic
    Experienced

Well, there's nothing they can do to stop a rollback so you just need to put your big boy pants on and troop on.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. xXAiden91Xx

xXAiden91Xx

He said he lost his stuff IN his pvs so how is keeping stuff in his pvs going to help when that's where he lost them?

6. Kinnkyy

Kinnkyy
    Experienced

lol why you still playing neme loser

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Your_Wh0re

Your_Wh0re

I think that was new season on this portal/server, not rollback, just reset.

8. Wolff // Dolor

Wolff // Dolor
    Experienced

No, it is actually a roll back of the server.

• Informative Informative x 2
  9. Livvles

Livvles Staff Member Mod Builder

If you lost stuff on the roll back please message an Admin+ and they will deal with the situation when they can.

10. YipHyGamingYT

YipHyGamingYT

no, we accidentally dupe stuff with these rollbacks. That is where these rollbacks are game-breaking and ruining prison.