There are players on play.neme.gg

Survival Reset

Discussion in 'News' started by NobleProductions, Apr 4, 2019.

1. NobleProductions

NobleProductions Staff Member Owner

[​IMG]
    |SERVER HAS NOW RESET
    |INFORMATION

Survival will be reset on Friday, April 5th @ 3PM EST
    Live server will be brought down at 6AM EST on the same day
    Server version: 1.12.2 (1.8 - 1.13.2 supported)
    Data that will not be transferred:

• Inventories
    • Ender Chests
    • Player Vaults
    • All worlds and builds
    • MCMMO levels
    • In-game currency
    • In-game ranks
    Data that will be transferred:
    • Paid ranks
    • Paid commands
    Packages purchased prior to release will be re-run shortly after
    Anything purchased within 1 month of this announcement will be re-run
    |OVERVIEW
    Survival continues to prove its mainstay at Neme with its ongoing stability throughout the last 10 months. Going into this reset, we've added some heavily-requested features that people have been asking for years. As with Skyblock Ultra, the intention with this reset is to promote more longevity with the server in the way of making certain aspects more challenging but also to generally take longer, such as the new rankup system which will be explained later in this post.
    |PLAYER WARP SYSTEM
    New and exclusive to this reset is the addition of our own custom player warp system. Not only can you create your own warps, you can set a warp type which will show up in the GUI search system in which you can look for specific warp types on the server. On top of that, you can make your warp private, inactive, and password-protected.

If a warp is private, you can add players to it which will allow them to go to it at any time. If the warp is inactive, nobody can go to it.

Alongside being able to add players to your warp, you can also ban players from going to your warp too.

This feature has been requested for as long as Survival has been on the network, and no public plugin met the specifications we needed nor the quality we wanted which meant that it was left up to us to create it ourselves, which we've finally been able to do.

Your in-game rank will determine how many warps you can set, as well as any paid rank you have will determine the booster amount you'll receive. On top of that, there will be the option to purchase additional setwarps on the store.

Warp total equation: base_warps*warp_multiplier+additional_warps
    |RANKUP SYSTEM
    Introduced in the latest Skyblock Ultra reset, the rankup system has proven successful with how we wanted to use it. For that reason alone, it made the most sense to move this system over to Survival for this reset. In case you're unfamiliar with it, here's the description from Skyblock Ultra.

"On top of requiring money to rank up, you'll now need to complete certain tasks such as voting x amount of times or reaching x fishing level. You'll be able to see all the requirements for the ranks in the rankup GUI (/rankup) which is also used to progress to the next rank. As with the current rank system, you require the previous rank to get to the higher ranks, meaning even if you have all the requirements for a higher rank, you still need the lower ranks before you can unlock them."

[​IMG]

|MINOR CHANGES
    Alongside this reset comes a plethora of minor changes that aim to improve your overall experience on the server.
    • Added /suffix, /block and /blockchest to store
    • Added monthly crates
    • Moved MCMMO credits to the same system as Skyblock
    • Added /speed for certain ranks (can only go up to 2 and only affects walking)
    • Moved to new voting system used across the network
    • Rank redeem now uses the same system as Skyblock Ultra
    • Random teleporting has been made slightly more efficient
    • Updated random teleporting GUI
    Hope to see you all on the server when it resets!
    ~ NemeGaming Management ~
    Discord | Twitter

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC BART ELI SAM

Cannot wait to play this :)

3. YoloPhroYo

YoloPhroYo
    Experienced

ahhhhhh that's hot

4. Rasturize

Rasturize Staff Member Upper Manager BART ELI SAM

Hype!! There will also be some cool new items such as shockwave pickaxes.

5. Teskla

Teskla
    Experienced

old players rise up

• Like Like x 1
  6. knowski

knowski Staff Member Mod

Nice one. Amped!

7. NotOkay

NotOkay Insight Team

8. Cyndalavosion

Cyndalavosion

I've a few questions, if that's OK
    1, I noticed that General, which is the 4th to last rank, only allows 4 items on the AH. Will this perhaps be changed to a higher number, or do Donor Ranks perhaps increase this number?

2, Is it alright of me to ask why /speed won't work for flying as well? Is this something that was unable to get to work, or just something that it was decided to not include? I personally would love /speed for flying too.

3, Could we perhaps see some info about the shockwave pickaxe that Connor mentioned? o: It sounds extremely intriguing o.o

Questions aside, extremely excited for this update! Super happy to have public warps, gonna be much easier to get my grinder-to-be used without numerous people tping to me just to be able to kill some mobs lol. Also excited to see what kind of spawn we have in store, and the other updates we will get. Super happy to finally have survival resetting, can't wait! :D

• Like Like x 2
  9. NobleProductions

NobleProductions Staff Member Owner

The perks listed for the rank is representative of what it's at on the current live server. We are open to change that.

This was a specific decision that was made and can be changed to include fly too.

Glad to see you're excited about the reset, it's been a fun one to work on without a doubt.

10. Rasturize

Rasturize Staff Member Upper Manager BART ELI SAM

In short, it's a pickaxe that can mine in a large area at once. The ones on Survival will be 3x3 breaks per mine, and all collected blocks go to your inventory. If you have any more questions let me know :)

11. Cyndalavosion

Cyndalavosion

Ah OK, at least you're open to changing it xp
    Same with /speed haha

And that sounds rather nice for the pickaxe o: Definitely something that will come in handy for mining large areas, I already like it lol

Can't wait to see it in action in a couple days :D

12. ApplecraftFTW

ApplecraftFTW Insight Team

I. AM. SO. FUCKING. HYPED FINALLYY!!!!
    kinda sad it isnt 1.13 tho
    BUT STILL HYPED ASF

13. dvdchicken

dvdchicken
    Experienced

:( I Just do not like rebuilding and I do not like loosing what I paid for in real money.

14. Myzzelf

Myzzelf Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC ELI SAM

Super hyped, although I have no idea of what I should build lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. KitNiec

KitNiec
    Experienced

Why are we not updating to 1.13.2?

16. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC BART ELI SAM

1.13 is still unstable and a lot of plugins have not updated to 1.13 yet.

• Like Like x 1