There are players on play.nemegaming.com

Survival Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Survival Discussion' started by Rasturize, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Rasturize

Rasturize Staff Member Manager SAM BART ELI

Hello, Survival community!

This thread will be dedicated to Survival suggestions and fixes. Obviously, the Feature Suggestion forum section is a preferred, but this thread will be a way to discuss ideas with the community, along with me directly. Any comments that are not related to this topic will be removed, so please stay on topic! :)

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Shrimpe

Shrimpe

The eletra bans rhilly need to be fixed
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 17, 2017 ---
    I also believe that there should be more mobs because rn armor is mainly only for pvp.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 17, 2017 ---
    And I also think that breedable mobs like cows pigs and sheep should not stack up as much because it can make it hard to build up a farm. It would especially help with sheep because they are also used for wool

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. iPuppyz

iPuppyz

Make Survival generally more important.

image.png

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Lucy

Lucy

^

We do need more mob spawning in wild, there's nothing to do without them.

Far fetched, Custom enchants maybe?

• Like Like x 1
  5. John_Escobar

John_Escobar

increase the render distance plenty of other servers with way more people have it, me and my friends would come back and play on neme if it wasn't so small

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lucy

Lucy

After almost 2 weeks of playing, I encountered one thing that might need changing or at least an edit,
    The hopper speeds are extremely slow, and basically unusable when making redstone farms.

I was told the rate was at default but a hopper shouldn't take 4-5 seconds for something to pass through.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lucy

Lucy

Well I mean hopper clocks, things that "crucially" need them are useless, a chicken farm for example, I need 2 clocks on them in order to get parts moving but it's not able to.
    I have solved one of the issues that needed a clock using minecarts, but I think it won't work for most other things.

I do understand that it's mostly to avoid lag issues which I do support.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mordanthanus

Mordanthanus
    Experienced

The new changes have made it to where it is not advantageous to build a guardian farm at all...

1) You can buy all the things (Sea Lanterns, shards and crystals) in the market for very good prices.
    2) you can't /sell hand anything other than the fish

Was the intention to do away with the need for guardian farms (like to they excessively lag the server or something)? The whole reason some of us built them was for the sea lanterns, then selling the drops. It was a huge undertaking to build, then have the update make it obsolete.

Rob

• Like Like x 1
  9. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Sr. Mod SAM ISAAC BART ELI FRAM

You are welcome to build a guardian farm if you so wish. Just because we added it to the shop it is not stopping you from making a farm.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Mordanthanus

Mordanthanus
    Experienced

Hi Branny,

No, I understand I can build one... I already did. But now my farm is basically worthless. Since you can buy these drops in the shop (at a really low price), farms are not the only place to get them and nobody buys them anymore. I can't even set up a sell chest for the drops since the server won't buy anything but the fish. The chests fill up with unsellable drops.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mordanthanus

Mordanthanus
    Experienced

Is it at least possible to get the server to buy prismarine shards via sell hand or sellchest? Not the crystals, the shards.

12. cyclonepete

cyclonepete

i have the same question mordanthanus. Following this thread

13. Juul Ermens

Juul Ermens

My hoppers are just working fine...

14. loopey

loopey
    Veteran

Probably because he reported that in October, but don’t take it from me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. BBQSHAPES

BBQSHAPES

Im just reporting that the mob stacking plugin seems to be bugged or something? so I made a drop farm they stack in like 2-3's sometimes more and they die from the fall dmg but only drop what one mob would normally drop. I would like to know if this is fixable or was done on purpose.

Thanks

16. loopey

loopey
    Veteran

I believe this is a known issue and is being worked on. :)

17. BBQSHAPES

BBQSHAPES

Alright thanks

• Like Like x 1
  18. Sue_R

Sue_R
    Experienced

Hey can we get a count down clock for the clear floor please u dont always catch the one line warning thanks 20 seconds is enough but if u could put a countdown that be awsome

19. StirlingFlurr

StirlingFlurr Insight Team

Seems like that would flood chat.

20. Sue_R

Sue_R
    Experienced

no cos could be like when u get drop party count down on ur screen .. ppl are loosing lots of stuff

• Like Like x 1