There are players on play.nemegaming.com

Staff

Discussion in 'Network Discussions' started by samdewitt, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samdewitt

samdewitt

So lately I've been on and there are a good amount of staff and when I ask them questions they usually don't respond. I mean isn't it a staff's job to help players? Isn't it in their application that shows they want to help players? I mean I get some staff might be afk but I recently remembered that I tried msging a staff and they didn't answer me and basically ignored me and talked in public chat. I don't think staff could be THAT busy banning people and such. So I was just wondering why people apply for it and don't exactly do their job sometimes. PS: I see sometimes some people against the rules and I don't think they get banned

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. AusHayley

AusHayley

Every staff member are trying at dealing with as many players as possible. Don't you see how many players are reached this summer/winter? Over 400-700. We aren't robots nor do we be on 24/7, there are times where they are afk, doing something really quickly irl, in game or another. Again I've explained this before and now I will explain this again. If it is ingame then it can be hard getting back to it due to dealing with a lot of issues.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. SlushyKazoo

SlushyKazoo

I believe this is a problem as well.

1. If staff know they are going to be gone for some time then they should hop off the server. Or make some kind of of command besides /afk to make people realize oh he/she not there. Like if you do /afk and then someone trys to pm them in game it says so and so if afk and will get back to you as soon as possible.

2. I don't think afking should be aloud to staff. But that's my opinion.

-Andrew

4. berkyboii

berkyboii

im feeling ignored tbh as i have sent many p,'s and help requests on the threads and online but i only ever get a standard response saying to inbox a certain person and theyll get back to you but i said that i already did that... kinda like staff answering help questions arent really reading them....

• Like Like x 2
  5. SlushyKazoo

SlushyKazoo

They most likely have lots of messages going to them. What are you trying to contact them about>

6. berkyboii

berkyboii

ive been trying to get my noblecraft donations transfered over, i understand that people can be busy but its been 2 weeks...

7. PredatorCookie

PredatorCookie
    Experienced

It's a pain waiting but it's the only way. My transfer took a month to receive as Ned was very busy with the release of Survival and some merges. I do hope now it's quicker for you.

8. AusHayley

AusHayley

Although, I do agree with your points, and I also appreciate your option for the team. There should be an improvement with them being afk whether be offline for more than a few mins or so?

9. SlushyKazoo

SlushyKazoo

I mean its simple enough to do /afk.

But also maybe for just staff if they are gone for more then 2 min and they don't do /afk and the server detects no movements for 2 min go into auto afk.

10. AusHayley

AusHayley

I know what you mean by /afk aswell as not using the command, this refers to both of these.

11. SlushyKazoo

SlushyKazoo

So maybe when someone messages someone afk it tells them they are afk like a auto reply

12. Rasturize

Rasturize Staff Member Manager BART SAM

I like this a lot, if it isn't already a feature, I'll see about implementing it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. SeekNDstroyYT

SeekNDstroyYT

I think some of the erudite staff members are sometimes insensitive and impertinent, there should be a staff rating mod.
    And this server needs staff who are impeccable and furtive in finding hackers and also helping new members.
    I myself think some of the staff here are indolent and just afk so owners think they were on the server.

• Like Like x 1
  14. LucidMusic

LucidMusic

Afking is not allowed for staff that is a really hypocritical thing to say we can afk they have the right to as well and they might be talking to another player doing something on the forums like looking at ban reports you need to be consider that you are not just the only player on the server and you might need to be patient and if your spamming for staff they might ignore you because your spamming and thats annoying and every staff has the right to be annoyed.

• Like Like x 2
  15. CamdenM

CamdenM
    Veteran

lmao they afk for farms. If they get their recommended 5-10 hours a week I see no problem whatsoever with them afk'ing. If someone Is afk'ing, great, go find staff on a different server like skyblock or prison.

16. BabyPanda

BabyPanda Staff Member Mod ROB

Sometimes we miss things. Everyone makes mistakes, you can report us.
    End of.

17. BabyPanda

BabyPanda Staff Member Mod ROB

Afking isn't counted.

18. CamdenM

CamdenM
    Veteran

I know... never said it was counted

19. loopey

loopey
    Veteran

Yes there are multiple staff on at once, however, in most cases to all, I message staff on every server if there is something I need and nobody replies. Yes, you may miss the message, although how is it possible that every other staff member misses it too. Currently I have 1 staff member I can go to if I have a problem because he always replies and helps me as soon as possible (@Rasturize ). As for the rest of the staff members they either don't see it or cannot help.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Valroxen

Valroxen
    Veteran

We need better staff to run certain things *cough* @DrAwesome821 *cough*. I'd apply for FP staff but I'm too toxic (I have my reasons for that).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.