There are players on play.nemegaming.com

SlushyKazoo (Intro)

Discussion in 'Network Discussions' started by SlushyKazoo, Jun 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. SlushyKazoo

SlushyKazoo

Name- Andrew

IGN- SlushyKazoo

From- USA (Rhode Island) 401

Age- 19

About Me- Well first ill say im a huge hockey fan. Live for hockey. I also love edm festivals. As I write this im listening/watching the EDC Las Vegas. I've always been into mine craft since my cousin showed me it about 5 years ago now. I started out on a server call Squad craft which is currently holding 0 people. Its dead. Anyway I decided to venture out of my comfort zone. I have never played on another server but squad. It was all I played. Was very dedicated over there. I played on the factions server where I was a mod for 2 years and then it died. Technically im still a mod but no one is ever on. Stays at 0. So that's a little bit about my past history.

What Server You Will See Me On- Most likely it will be the factions and survival world ill be on. To be quite honest I do not PvP. Im awful at it number one and number two I don't find joy in it. I find joy in making awesome bases with resources I collected. Not a fan of creative either because its given to you.

Things So Far I Don't Like- So I played for most of today (8 Hours) and I saw only one staff member on and active in chat. Kind of disappointing seeing there was a consistent 100 people playing at all times and still is. Obviously there could of been more staff on but not active in chat. I also talked to multiple people before starting my journey on survival about the server and the staff. They all pointed to they are not interactive with the people playing and are not playing fairly as well as them thinking they are above everyone. That's not things I like to hear but I have not witnessed it for my self yet.

So I hope you guys enjoyed this and I look forward to playing with all of you. Im friendly and don't bit so don't be afraid to ask me questions or juts have a conversation.

-Andrew

• Like Like x 1
  2. PredatorCookie

PredatorCookie Staff Member Half Moderator BART ROB

Welcome to Neme Gaming.
    I'd just like to address the Staff activity, it may seem as though they aren't reading or not involving in chat but that isn't always correct. Some staff are Half Mods like me where we don't have tags on every server however we still have perms and I constantly chat xD. I wish you the best here :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Legend

Hello! Welcome to neme. I'm NotOkay, one of the coolest forum dudes on the whole network. I'm looking forward to meeting you in game, and hoping that you enjoy your time here.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SlushyKazoo

SlushyKazoo

Good to know I like so see undercover staff :p
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 18, 2017 ---
    What server do you mostly play?

5. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Legend

I mostly play almost every server on the network, not counting furious. besides for tournaments.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rasturize

Rasturize Staff Member Manager BART SAM

Welcome, feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

• Like Like x 1
  7. SlushyKazoo

SlushyKazoo

Right on I look forward to playing / seeing you.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 19, 2017 ---
    I will take you up on that off sometime :p Thanks

8. DMW

DMW
    Veteran

Welcome to the sexy server called neme, hope you enjoy your time especially considering the choices in servers that you play on. There's always nice staff around to help if requested. Best of luck.

• Like Like x 2
  9. SlushyKazoo

SlushyKazoo

Thank you sir