There are players on play.nemegaming.com

Skyblock reset

Discussion in 'Skyblock Discussion' started by Therealgs_, Sep 9, 2018.

Should skyblock reset this month

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Next month

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Couple more months

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Therealgs_

Therealgs_
    Experienced

I know this means nothing but let's just see what the skyblock community thinks. I think if they want a reset we should do it soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. redspace

redspace

yes it would be cool to have a reset on skyblock,but we also have to think if they reset skyblocks we would want a different look on it and they have to add things and change things. maybe they are just not ready so that is my comment. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Sr. Mod SAM ISAAC BART ELI FRAM

I see where you are coming from although even if everyone who plays Skyblock said yes this would not be a thing that would happen tomorrow this would take weeks/months depending on how big the reset is.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Myzzelf

Myzzelf Staff Member Mod ELI

Say you start making the reset from scratch, a month would not be enough to do anything good. I'm not aware of any incoming reset, but skyblock resets are on a schedule, so as you heard it probably from other players/staff members, suggesting a reset wont do much. Although I understand your point, you should instead ask for exemple for suggestions players have for a future reset.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Grimlkinky

Grimlkinky Staff Member Admin SAM ISAAC FRAM

Skyblock has not been forgotten about. As @Myzzelf and @branny00 said, resets take a while to plan. In the meantime just keep making feature suggestions so that the ISAAC team can bring them to the rest of the staff and so that managers have more to work with.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1