There are players on play.nemegaming.com

Should I be a memeber of survival staff(Dead Thread)

Discussion in 'Network Discussions' started by CreativeBrain10, Aug 8, 2018.

Yes or no?

Poll closed Wednesday at 10:00 AM.
  1. Yes(Jr Mod)

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. Yes(Helper)

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  3. No

11 vote(s)
    64.7%
  4. Other/Would prefer not to say

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CreativeBrain10

CreativeBrain10
    Experienced

Should I CreativeBrain10 or the player who goes by Branson around the server apply for being staff on survival and if so should I go for Jr Mod or Helper?(Note just because you pick a choice doesn't mean it will happen just wanted to see your opinions on the matter)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
  2. Myzzelf

Myzzelf Staff Member Mod ELI

Apply if you want to. The opinion of others shouldn't influence you.

3. StirlingFlurr

StirlingFlurr Insight Team

Myz is a smart boyo, always take his advice.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

if you have to ask this i don’t think you should apply at all

personal opinion not toxic

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. WhiteThornRose

WhiteThornRose
    Veteran

skyblock staffs are overrated.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Myzzelf

Myzzelf Staff Member Mod ELI

+1, creative staff ftw

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. WhiteThornRose

WhiteThornRose
    Veteran

2+ for creative!

• Like Like x 1
  8. wudderman

wudderman Insight Team

There's no harm in applying, just go for it.
    Even if you get denied, you could always reapply.
    If it gets boring, you can leave.

9. Grimlkin

Grimlkin Staff Member Admin SAM ISAAC

;-;

But yeah, as myz said it’s up to you. Don’t let other peoples opinions influence you. Best of luck to you if you do decide to apply.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. CreativeBrain10

CreativeBrain10
    Experienced

I know I shouldn't let others influence this I just wanted to see what others would think of me being a member of staff and how you all would respond to someone asking for their opinion. So yeah this was more a social experiment than a legitimate question but it definitely makes me think a little harder about it not gonna lie, so thanks for all your feedback thus far, don't let me telling you this was just an experiment stop you responding to it like it wasn't I wanna see how it would go, might be a good topic for my stats class this year if all goes well.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 11, 2018 ---
    Not skyblock... guess I shouldah clarified what server.

11. Akaria

Akaria

"Doesn't get the results anticipated"
    *lOl JK gUyS IT iS JusT pRanK, jUSt SocIAl eXpERimeNt gUys*

12. Kasix

Kasix
    Experienced

It's honestly your decision and in my opinion it's something you have to decide yourself, you're the only person who knows if you think you're ready and capable to take on the staff position. Others might tell you "you're good, you should apply" but take some time to yourself to really think about it. If you end up applying then good luck.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  13. CreativeBrain10

CreativeBrain10
    Experienced

Actually tbh I expect to get the "Don't go for staff team result" and the social experiment thing is true I wanted to see how players would react to a post such as this and as I can see I get a lot of people saying no seemingly because "If you have to make a post like this then no" and others saying yes probs cause I dunno why. I fully expected the current outcome to be the case it's just a matter of how you view things really. Now if you wanna do ThIs KiNdA cHaT go back to the actual server where people like to do it to others on the unscrambles.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 12, 2018 ---
    Yep I'm hearing a lot of this too and yes I know it's just my decision and shouldn't be affected by the community I again(repeating myself a lot here xP) just wanted to see how the community would react as it's a good way of knowing just what kind of community we have on the forums vs the actual servers. But yeah if you already knew this then thanks for an honest reply if you didn't well now yuh know. Sorry your time was slightly wasted in any form and hopefully, you can get back to doing what you're doing without any more delay from me soon. :)

• Like Like x 1