There are players on play.neme.gg

Rip

Discussion in 'Network Discussions' started by DeralTGM, Aug 22, 2021.

1. DeralTGM

DeralTGM
    Experienced

Damn... i remember the server being PACKED with people back in 2017-2018.
    What happened to the server?.

2. ColoColoMan

ColoColoMan
    Experienced

it became less popular

3. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Community Manager Admin ISAAC ELI

The server like most servers lost players and interest over time. Lack of updates has not helped a lot as discussed in the Discord on multiple occasions. Hopefully, we will have more updates soon and that will help, but some of the key game modes which helped us hit those players counts have since shut down

4. Henaliest

Henaliest
    Legend

pls just ask noble to merge :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ColoColoMan

ColoColoMan
    Experienced

yes please

6. ColoColoMan

ColoColoMan
    Experienced

i think they'll shut down neme before they merge lmao

7. branny00

Neme still has potential once work can be put back into it again, sadly this work is not happening right now but with some hope it will in the near future.

There is no reason to shut down or merge the server. As someone who has been through a server merge once before and see what happens to the community, a merge is not good for anyone but neither is a shutdown.

8. ColoColoMan

ColoColoMan
    Experienced

Seeing that the community manager and admins run the server, I don't believe that it will ever reach its potential to become a great network once again. Ofcourse the staff are doing their best and try to keep the server running but from an outside view it only looks like the owner ( or owners ) are only interested in their other network. This with you saying that only upper management can reset servers, I really only see a merge as an option to get neme some attention from upper management, even though it isn't neme anymore then.

9. branny00

Again merging does not solve any issues, it splits the community even further and most then leave. I have seen this happen already.

I along with you guys want Neme to get back to how it used to be or in a better place, but this is going to take time and hope.

We just have to see what the future brings.

10. DeralTGM

DeralTGM
    Experienced

bit of topic but, congrats for getting promoted to Admin branny00 lol

11. branny00

Thank you, I also got promoted to Community Manager. My tags on the forums are a little broke at the minute.

• Winner Winner x 1