There are players on play.nemegaming.com

Reports & AFK Moving

Discussion in 'News' started by NobleProductions, Aug 19, 2017.

1. NobleProductions

NobleProductions Staff Member Upper Manager

Hey everyone,

So with the expansion of the network and the increasing amount of players being online, we have been looking for ways to streamline a lot of our processes. One such process in this instance is how player reports are handled. Several months ago, you may remember that we had an in-game report system. However, there were several issues that prevented it from being worthwhile, and we have since been able to work those issues out of it.

We are now able to bring this system back into the server, meaning you can now report players in-game rather than taking a large amount of time doing a forums report. The system is extremely easy to use; simply issue the /report command to begin the process of reporting someone you believe is breaking the rules. Once you have done this, a member of the ROB team will review your report and take appropriate action. The only requirement from you, the reporter, is a screenshot/video evidence of what the player allegedly did.

After you have reported a player, you can check on its status by doing /reports which will show you all of your previously-made reports, ordered by whether they’ve been accepted, rejected, or unread.

And just like that, you’ve successfully reported a player and helped make the server a better place for everyone!

AFK Moving
    Before we close out of this announcement, we have a smaller announcement that we feel doesn’t suit having an entire post dedicated to it, but is still enough to warrant talking about, and that is AFK moving.

Every night, our servers automatically reboot to keep them running smoothly through the next day. However, this causes issues for players that like to keep their account online through the night to AFK. To work around this issue, we have implemented a new feature to the network that will detect what server you were last on before it rebooted, and will simply move your account back onto that server a few minutes after the reboot has occurred.

If you have any feedback on these new features, then be sure to let us know.

Thanks,
    ~The NemeGaming Staff Team

• Useful Useful x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Kahuno

Kahuno Staff Member Helper

I really like the second feature, it'll be great for people who like to afk on sky block to mine or farm things while afk. Thanks for your great work.

3. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Legend

yes finally! afk mining will be a breeze!

4. CRAmerican

CRAmerican

The AFKing didn't work last night and crashed my game just now.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  5. PreCoded

PreCoded

The "AFK Moving" is one of the most unique things I've seen done by a server. It will greatly benefit a skyblock player like me ! Thanks and keep up the good work staff !

6. CRAmerican

CRAmerican

Day three and still hasn't worked

7. wyean

wyean

I just have one question.. uhh how are we still going to be mining? once we are put back on the server wont we have to go through the process of unplugging our mouse or putting something on it?

8. Kahuno

Kahuno Staff Member Helper

I wasn't aware of that when writing my response, I found out after too and it's kinda bad

9. wyean

wyean

10. joejoetheminer

joejoetheminer

Thought I might add that some links /report says it allows it does not

11. wyean

wyean

Uhhh could u be more specific? That dosent make sense

12. joejoetheminer

joejoetheminer

Sorry I just realised what nonsense I wrote, should have proof read, what I mean is that when I use /report then insert a link(e.g. One from imgur) it sais that it's un unrecognised link and that I should use one from (several websites)

13. wyean

wyean

Oh I can't post ss on them either bec I don't like post them or whatever
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 10, 2017 ---
    It's kinda dumb