There are players on play.nemegaming.com

Rebuild OP Faction Warp shop

Discussion in 'OP Factions Discussion' started by Sainttanz, Jul 8, 2018.

Rebuild OP Factions Shop

1. I Agree

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. I Disagree

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Sainttanz

Sainttanz

I want to redesign the warp shop for OP Factions

I wish to rebuild the warp shop to make it more helpful to new players by making it larger and easier to find what they need, i would still follow the the steam punk medieval theme of spawn but adding better detail and lighting and easier to move through out the shop with out running back and forth, but still keeping the cosy feeling the shop has now.

My Character

I understand what is needed useful and a must have in a faction shop
    I have built a faction shop before and have been on build teams as the interior designer i feel i can make the shop look better and less confusing for new players. If need more convincing i am happy to share screenshots of my builds. If my proposal is accepted and the finish product is not i wont be rude or lash ill take my time with the build and ask the OP Faction community how they want it to feel and look not just putting my thoughts into the build

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. EvastrialV1

EvastrialV1
    Experienced

I think the warp shop for Op Factions is fine what it is now. Im just guessing "lager" is larger. Honestly making it larger would let new players explore the shop more, but you want to make it easier to find what they need. The op factions shop is fine as is. Thats just my opinion. But this is literally minecraft how could you get a cozy feeling from being in a shop. Adding better detail, you could just say which details. Adding more lighting is eh. The who summary of this sentence is. Leave the shop as is. My opinion

3. Sainttanz

Sainttanz

Ok i can pick up what your putting down, from a builders point of view the shop is dull and it didn't have any lighting tell i complained about it, that was only 2 days ago so now there are torches spammed every where so that tells me you don't really play on the faction server, and as for the cozy feeling thats a builder term for being at home like furniture carpets and fireplaces and if you still don't understand that term your to use to building boxes, the faction shop i feel needs a rework, some items are useless so why have them in the shop the center of the shop is cramped running back and forth is tedious and doors and torches on the walls is just lazy design, there are way better ways to have a shop thats my opinion, sorry if i sound rude

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  4. Myzzelf

Myzzelf
    Veteran

I believe changing it a lot like here can only be done for a reset, but maybe not here though

5. Talcs

Talcs Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC ELI

Honestly, the shop was built by our Divinity Build team and I think it’s fine. If you don’t like it, your opinion is respectable, but just because it looks a little dull doesn’t mean it needs a complete rework. It’s functional and that’s really all it’s needed to be.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Sainttanz

Sainttanz

7. Myzzelf

Myzzelf
    Veteran

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Sainttanz

Sainttanz

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. EvastrialV1

EvastrialV1
    Experienced

I honestly said that was my opinion, so don't go up on "never been on factions before"

10. Sainttanz

Sainttanz

i would have never of said that if you did say "more lighting is eh"? every one complained in chat about it. there was no lighting, Nan.."sorry if i sound rude" was the last sentence so don't get all defensive

11. Henaliest

Henaliest
    Legend

it's functional but not practical.
    The categories are too large, wish aisles like 100 blocks long, and a more open plan type with more sub-sections with less in them would be beneficial.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Talcs

Talcs Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC ELI

This could be done next reset, you could even make a feature suggestion about it. Although it's not practical it works and thats the point. It'd be pointless to make a completely new shop closer to the end of the reset.

13. Henaliest

Henaliest
    Legend

Yeah, agreed this end of the reset.
    What i dont like is someone spent a lot of time making it look good rather than keeping it small and really functional like the past 5 maps.