There are players on play.neme.gg

Prison, Skyblock Red, Factions Closure -- Looking to the Future

Discussion in 'News' started by NobleProductions, Jan 5, 2021.

1. NobleProductions

NobleProductions Staff Member Owner

Hello,

As we begin to look to the future of the network, we have been evaluating what we would like to see from the server in the way of the content that we produce and the kind of gameplay we would like to promote. As you will have seen from the title, this does mean some difficult decisions have to be made in order to move forward. With that in mind, we must announce that both Prison and Skyblock Red will be permanently closing; we are also officially confirming that all work on Factions has now ceased, and it will also be closed permanently with immediate effect.

Following these closures, our goal is to finally bring the latest version of Minecraft, 1.16.4, to both Skyblock Ultra (which will now be known simply as “Skyblock”) and Survival. As well as this, we intend to bring updates to KitPvP afterwards which will bring new working features, as well as looking to past versions of the server to give what people have been requesting.

With the above in mind, gift cards can be requested for purchases made on permanent packages (such as ranks or kits for example), but not for one-time consumables (crates or OP items for example). Support requests will only be accepted upon the closure of the servers. Once you have received your gift card, you will have a maximum of one month to use it before it is voided.

Lastly, for the previous several years we have offered gift cards for previously-closed servers or servers that we have purchased over the year. However, never did we specify a cut-off point for redeeming these and as such, we have continued providing them to this day. However, we will be bringing support to an end for all gift card redemptions for all previously-closed and purchased servers at the same time as the current server’s expiry.

Prison and Skyblock Red will be closing Monday, January 11th, with all support for giving out gift cards ending on Monday, March 8th.

You may submit a purchase support request here after the above date.

~ NemeGaming Management ~
    Discord | Twitter

• Like Like x 2
  2. marinaoat

marinaoat
    Experienced

1.16.4! yay!

3. Term3511

Term3511

2 Questions in concern of gift cards from skyblock red:
    1.) Can I get a gift card for the commands I bought?
    2.) Can I get a gift card for the bedrock to sapphire token that I have on the server and already applied, and is currently active?

4. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Community Manager Admin ISAAC ELI

Anything that was bought that was not one time things such as OP items, crate keys and things is what you can get giftcards for such as ranks and commands.

If you purchased the Bedrock to Sapphire and its still active when server closes you can also get this in a giftcard.

5. ImDerpiee

ImDerpiee
    Veteran

Ok idc

6. ColoColoMan

ColoColoMan
    Experienced

Who would've guessed that facs wasn't coming back. Oh wait... Everyone lol

7. Henaliest

Henaliest
    Legend

na thats toxic my bro, the server was on the back burner for ages and its clear there was no motivation to make it happen, so it didnt. I only have the best memories from factions and wish nothing less to the server in the future.

in the meantime i need to try and get unbanned so i can play skyblock again lmao

8. noabowa

noabowa Staff Member Sr. Mod ELI

https://nemegaming.com/forum/punishment-appeal/

9. Henaliest

Henaliest
    Legend

10. The_Grind

The_Grind
    Experienced

Welp, I guess factions stays a memory. Sad times. Was looking forward to see some of the old players come back even if it was temporarily

11. cooldemigod

cooldemigod
    Experienced

Let's be honest, we all knew factions wasn't coming back. But can we have some transparency, was any work on factions actually being done in the first place?

12. Henaliest

Henaliest
    Legend

probably not, but its not really a problem/our business

13. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

prison? the one good server? damn you

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. ColoColoMan

ColoColoMan
    Experienced

Same

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sneaxz

Sneaxz
    Veteran

Jeeeeez

16. jarno_hurk

jarno_hurk
    Experienced

what about the survival reset? is that going to be announced soon??
    im really looking forward to it with much of the redstone development ive done the last couple months.
    :D

17. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Community Manager Admin ISAAC ELI

@jarno_hurk

18. jarno_hurk

jarno_hurk
    Experienced

That does not awnser the question as there is nothing that even regards a survival reset

19. noabowa

noabowa Staff Member Sr. Mod ELI

As stated there is no date set for the reset of survival yet. Whenever a reset date is set to happen it will be announced on the forum.

20. Venez

Venez

If you guys bring back KitPvP, please fix the kb. It's the biggest reason a majority of people quit, plus the new kits are just flat out boring. Vanilla 1.7.10 knockback would be than what was on there before. Also, revert to the old kits, back when butcher and jugg were around. Those weren't the most balanced but at least they weren't boring :)
    Also, if kits comes back don't bother with 1.16 support, it just completely ruins the pvp for everyone :p

If you guys manage to pull off a proper kitpvp server I'll be hella surprised but I'd come back

• Like Like x 2