There are players on play.nemegaming.com

Prison has now reset!

Discussion in 'News' started by NobleProductions, Sep 13, 2018 at 7:24 AM.

1. NobleProductions

NobleProductions Staff Member Upper Manager

Update: There appears to have been some issues in receiving all builds which means we're unable to release the server tonight. We'll be working to get this issue sorted and will be able to release tomorrow, Saturday, September 15th at the same time as originally planned today. We do apologise for this, but this specific issue was completely out of our control.

Hey everyone,

It's been a while since we had one of these posts, and with the start of the school year for most of you already here, it's now time to finally bring you a reset. With the overall success of the current server, we wanted to keep the major aspects of the server similar to that and build upon it.

Upon reset, the following will not be transferred:
    - Inventories
    - Ender Chests
    - Player Vaults
    - All worlds and builds
    - McMMO levels
    - In-game currency
    - In-game ranks

As usual, the following will be transferred:
    - Paid donor ranks
    - Paid donor commands
    Note: if you have any issues with purchases please make a Purchase Support Ticket.

Updates

Repair System
    We have reworked the system in which you can repair items. To allow for new limited-time items such as EXP pickaxes, items marked with "Unfixable" cannot be repaired. The benefit to this is that we can now offer better EXP pickaxes through the XP Store that can yield far higher rewards than even the best pickaxes available on the server, but for a short period of time.

On top of this change, while the ability to repair items remains accessible to certain paid ranks, it'll now be available to everyone in the form of Repair Tokens. These tokens allow for a one-time usage of /fix per item! You can purchase Repair Tokens through the XP Store. Please note that if you already have access to /fix, you will be unable to purchase and use Repair Tokens. Repair Tokens are entirely a virtual currency and cannot be transferred between accounts.

Voting
    Making its debut for this reset, we have been working on an overhaul to the voting system which will be making its way to the rest of the network over time. The major changes come in the form of how the system actually works; originally, we simply had set rewards and they would be swapped out with another set of rewards (double). However, we now have a dynamic system that allows us to create vote events in which set a multiplier for the rewards instead. Right now, double votes will remain as they are, but the possibilities for bigger and better multipliers for certain events is now possible. On top of this, vote messages can now be hovered over in chat and contain information about the rewards you can get.

Minor Updates
    • You can now toggle permanent night vision (/nv)
    • Vote parties will now run every 150 votes
    • When a vote party is run, a 2x money booster will run for 1 hour
    • Jackpot mine now requires you be prestige 5 rather than 10
    • Paid ranks can now sell more items in the player shop (see full changelog after release)
    • Money pouches have now been added that give you a random amount of money between two amounts
    • All pickaxes automatically track their blocks broken and are not tied to the owner of the item
    • PvP arena and Jackpot mine are no longer part of spawn and are in their own area to increase FPS
    Top Prestiges
    At the start of the current server, we announced that we were now offering Gift Card rewards to those who were in the top 3 for prestige and rank. Winners will be announced after the reset:
    #1: @TheShortPerson - $100 Gift Card (Prestige 232, Mine W)
    #2: @kanepw - $50 Gift Card (Prestige 230, Mine Z)
    #3: Lachla5 - $25 Gift Card (Prestige 212, Mine A)

On top of receiving the Gift Cards, the winners will also receive exclusive tags representing their current position.

[​IMG]

It should be noted that if you have an active permanent ban on your account, you are ineligible to receive not only these rewards, but any rewards given out from resets.

As always, any purchase ranks and items will be given back if they were purchased within 2 weeks of the date of this announcement.

We hope you've enjoyed this reset, and we can't wait to see you all competing in the next season of Prison, which will be resetting on Friday, September 14th between 4PM EST and 5PM EST!

Thanks for reading,
    ~ The NemeGaming Staff Team

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018 at 10:41 PM
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Sr. Mod SAM ISAAC BART ELI FRAM

Hypeee! I look forward to this. Cannot wait

3. Pashobik

Pashobik Staff Member Mod

Whoo much waited reset! Can't wait to start mining with the awesome new perks! Hyped!!

4. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

so i guess drugwars is a nogo?

5. hovnik

hovnik

Im glad that you actually didnt change anything that made all players quit prison, w/e

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. DrPump

DrPump
    Experienced

Woah! Can't wait, Seems amazing :D

7. Henaliest

Henaliest
    Legend

They’re finally shutting it Avery

8. Zvcc

Zvcc
    Veteran

Drug wars has been my babe for the past 5 years, I’ll cry if they remove it

9. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

it has gotten no attention, so obviously they’re done with the server

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Henaliest

Henaliest
    Legend

its not unfair it just makes sense

it makes no money and has no players
    bit like factions lmAOOO

11. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Sr. Mod SAM ISAAC BART ELI FRAM

This is going off topic please keep it on topic if you have suggestions you can make them here: nemegaming.com/forum/feature-suggestion/

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1