There are players on play.nemegaming.com

OP Factions Reset

Discussion in 'News' started by Rasturize, May 21, 2018.

1. Rasturize

Rasturize Staff Member Manager SAM BART ELI

Hey everyone,

As the summer starts to wind up, factions are starting to get ready for a new season of battles. This season has proven to be an interesting one, with many factions dominating, and others being destroyed.

With that said, I’m happy to announce OP Factions will be resetting Saturday, May 26th at 3PM EST.

Upon reset, the following will not be transferred:
    - Inventories
    - Ender Chests
    - Player Vaults
    - All worlds and builds
    - McMMO levels
    - In-game currency
    - In-game ranks
    - Factions

As usual, the following will be transferred:
    - Paid donor ranks
    - Paid donor commands

Major Updates

To start, the largest change this reset: raiding. After trial and error with cannons, we have decided to move to a purely wither-based raiding server. This means that all large raiding will be done with withers or creeper eggs, and most cannon types (other than very small ones) will be disabled. The end world will also reflect this, and be much larger. As seen this season, glitching took over as the main form of raiding, and this brings a lot of issues. To combat that, we’ve also patched many common glitch types, and will continue to over the course of the season. Glitching into bases is now a rule 4 punishment - but any bases glitching into this way cannot be rolled back.

We have changed our core Factions plugin to a better and easier-to-use version, so many commands such as /f who <faction> now work. Formatting has also been updated for almost all factions commands, so everything is now consistent with the Neme style.

Core Factions changes are as followed:
    • Chunk buffers from your walls are now maxed at 20
    • Factions member limit is now 30
    • Default max power is now 40
    • Power loss is now 5/death
    • Relation maxes are: Ally=3, Truce=5
    • /f bank is enabled
    • New symbols have been added to ranks
    Custom Enchants have received the same treatment as our other servers, using the new GUI system which gives you a random CE, instead of just purchasing one from the store. In addition, we’ve added a large amount of new CEs to the mix, to make PvP much more interesting. These CEs are purchased in 3 tiers; Common, Uncommon and Rare. Shockwave pickaxes have also received a new tier, 7x7. This means that 3x3 shockwaves will be much more common, along with 5x5 being semi-rare.

As seen on Prison, the Sapphire rank is also being added to OP Factions. This rank will include a new kit, access to Sapphire Drop Parties, hosting your own events (tournament, sumo), and much more. Check the store on release for the full details of this new rank.

Minor Updates
    • /speed has been removed from all ranks
    • CropHoppers and Harvester Hoes have been added
    • /pvpstats has been added and displays in your scoreboard
    • The scoreboard has received an overhaul
    • Some mobs now drop custom items, such as witches and iron golems
    • The drop party system is now automated
    • The auction house is now using a sleeker GUI
    • Sponge now breaks instantly when hit, and can absorb lava
    • Flares have been replaced with Crates
    • TNT no longer damages armor
    • The health of most grindable mobs has been lowered
    • Unarmed has been nerfed
    • Chat hover information has been added
    • Voidchests have been added, these auto-remove any items transferred into them
    FTop winners will be announced the day before the reset, so make sure to place all your spawners soon! The next season’s FTop reward will be:

#1 - $300 Buycraft
    #2 - $200 Buycraft
    #3 - $100 Buycraft

We hope these changes are received well, with Factions evolving into a wither raiding server, we can’t wait to see the new base designs and raiding styles used. Please let us know what you think of this post’s thread!

~ The NemeGaming Staff Team

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. loopey

loopey
    Veteran

Good luck to all the factions, can’t wait for next reset. <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Henaliest

Henaliest
    Legend

Looking good.
    I'm guessing speed 10 is gone due to anticheat issues, but is the only reason i got bedrock. Shame, it was such a cool command, i loved it.
    Also, if one is to be raided illegally, no rollbacks are going to be great, but i know its because it caused a lot of bother.
    When will sapphire be in the shop? Hosting tournaments sounds great, and i'd also love a CE list!

4. ToastedNuggets

ToastedNuggets Staff Member Community Manager Manager ISAAC FRAM

LETS GET IT!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Rasturize

Nah, mainly because /speed is such a crazy donor advantage that just isn't balanced.

Sapphire will hit shop around friday.

6. Henaliest

Henaliest
    Legend

Alright. I'd love to see speed 10 earnable for all via in game donor ranks! that makes it fair? :p
    Sad too see the old tokens system go.

7. How will wither raiding work? Explain please.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 21, 2018 ---
    Is it going to be with big claims so you have to cobble monster? or will it be expensive withers and sandwalls?

8. Relaxinq

Relaxinq
    Experienced

So hyped, GL.

9. Poly_Sama

Poly_Sama
    Experienced

@MillerlaageReformed Wither raiding basically means that if you place a wither, you can channel it to walls to break them and get into bases.

@Rasturize How will this affect bedrock?

Also, what does /f top get this reset?

10. Nickxz14900

Nickxz14900
    Experienced

happy to see factions is going to reset this weekend WAIT WHAT
    WHY WHY YOU JUST LOST SO MANY PEOPLE BY DOING THAT AND YOU DIDNT ASK THE FUCKING COMMUNITY!
    I'm done its game over, p2w and raiding the server is done for. Like the hell you just lost so many people by MAKING IT SO P2W AND FUCKING UP RAIDING, good job didn't even ask the community about the raiding changes etc.
    I'm sorry I don't see myself playing this reset its looks too fucked up to play and base defending sounds impossible because of withers unless they readd lava gens :(
    *If I sound pissed during this thread it's because I am*

11. Relaxinq

Relaxinq
    Experienced

Okay, calm down. I explained this to you in a private call, you know exactly why some things can't be fixed. Withers give a whole new aspect to raiding, creating a unique server with plenty of fun aspects. Just because YOU are not willing to change as the server does, doesn't mean everyone else isn't.
    This post may not be the full extent of what is being added.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Rasturize

Ftop prizes are announced Friday.
    The options were stay as things are now, use glitching for raiding, or use withers. I felt withers were the best option possible. I'd give it a shot before you start yelling.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Nickxz14900

Nickxz14900
    Experienced

ok I will give it a shot, like the past 4 resets

14. sebastian

sebastian
    Experienced

Hyped @Gaurav1234 your wallet is going to get alot bigger. Suggest you buy a new one

15. Rasturize

In addition, for those of you unfamiliar to wither raiding, there will be a /tutorial section of spawn showing methods of base defense to help you guys out :)

16. Henaliest

Henaliest
    Legend

sand walls

17. Nickxz14900

Nickxz14900
    Experienced

so sand walls and regen walls?

18. sebastian

sebastian
    Experienced

So you create hentai again i assume
    --- Double Post Merged, May 21, 2018 ---
    Connor make a thing who helped wanna see it.

19. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

Neme is P2W, has been for quite a while now. I do find it ridiculous, but its whatever to bring in the money.

not a fan of sapphire on any server imo, just give donators more perks..

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Bryan5866

Bryan5866
    Veteran

If someone wants to play with me I might go solo or some shit who knows