There are players on play.nemegaming.com

OP Factions has now reset!

Discussion in 'News' started by Rasturize, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Rasturize

Rasturize Staff Member Manager BART SAM

Hey everyone,

It's finally time. After long months of battling, base building and grinding hard to f-top, it's finally time to start fresh, with new updates and enhancements. Yes, that's right: it's time for an OP-Factions Reset!

The current OP-Factions has undoubtedly been not the most successful this server has seen, but it has enabled everyone to see needed updates to the server in order to make it the amazing factions experience you all want to see. This reset will have brand new features, along with community-suggested updates.

Reset Information: OP-Factions will reset this Sunday the 29th, at around 11 AM EST/3 PM GMT.

Upon reset, the following will not be transferred:
    - Inventories
    - Ender Chests
    - Player Vaults
    - All worlds and builds
    - McMMO levels
    - In-game currency
    - In-game ranks

As usual, the following will be transferred:
    - Paid donor ranks
    - Paid donor commands

Major Updates

F-Top Prize!

Factions wars and competition are super important to us! To help encourage fierce competition, from this season forwards we will offer a $300 store credit reward to the faction at #1 on /ftop at the end of the season.

This reward will be equally distributed to all members of the top faction (for example, if the faction had 2 members, each would get $150). To help stop any boosting of members, any factions at #1 f-top that have member changes within the last few days of the season (kicking members, adding new ones) will not be counted towards this reward.

Custom Enchantments overhaul!

Since their introduction a few seasons ago, Custom Enchants have become a huge part of OP-Factions, from PvP to mining and more. With these massive changes, there are of course areas where adjustments and updates are needed. Wait no further, as these are almost here!

A large part of this is the way you can obtain Custom Enchantment tokens (the currency needed to buy CEs). You can still gain these from voting, but now we have added a whole new dynamic to this system: a command to trade vanilla experience levels for tokens. This system can be used by any player and will help encourage more grinding, to enhance the server's economy alike. Use the command /cet to access this menu.
    [​IMG]

Custom Enchantments themselves are also receiving changes, as to their functions and the types available. These changes will be made public once the server has reset.

GenBuckets!

Base building heaven! For those unaware, this fantastic plugin enables you to generate walls and bases with ease, compared to the traditional method using water & lava buckets, and manually placing each. You can now obtain a 'GenBucket' which when placed flows downwards, and creates a layer of cobblestone. Currently, these buckets are only available in cobblestone form, but more block variants are planned in the future of the season.
    [​IMG]

CoinFlip!

This popular gambling plugin has been custom-made for OP-Factions. Want to show off your wealth to others and win big, just like the thrill of a big reward? Then this is for you! CoinFlip allows you to challenge other players for an amount of money you put in, which they match and put into the pot. Then the coin flips, and each player has a 50% chance of winning the whole pot! CoinFlip will also include statistics, such as how many games you've won or lost, so you can show off even more!

Other updates

- As usual, raiding will be disabled for the first week.
    - Non-paid ranks (Trusted, VIP, etc) have been updated to better suit the economy with lower prices and updated perks.
    - Economy updates to make grinding and farming more balanced and worthwhile.
    - KOTH has received a complete overhaul, including event times, capture rewards, and more.
    - SupplyCrates are now dropped in a separate PvP arena, to encourage more PvP and team fights.
    - Rank kits (including donor ranks) have been updated, as well as the addition of /kit raider.
    - Added /lff (looking for a faction) this command displays to the server you're in need of a faction.

With all of that said, I can't wait to see everyone on OP-Factions, seeing these new features in action, and watching factions thrive with competition and fun!

In addition, I would like to thank the following players & staff for their help working on this reset, and giving me endless suggestions and testing. Also a huge thanks to the Admin team, for their constant help and ideas. Thank you guys!

OP-Factions has personally been one of my favourite servers, and I have had an absolute blast working on these features for you all to enjoy, so to end this announcement off, thank you <3

~ The NemeGaming Staff team

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Kahuno

Kahuno Staff Member Half Moderator

FIRST - and this will be a fun faction season, especially for herbal ;)

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. GalaxyTal

GalaxyTal

This reset is going to be awesome can't wait

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Henaliest

Henaliest Staff Member Helper

EYYYYYYYYYYY

*happy spasmodic waves of joy*

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Varhan

Varhan Staff Member Admin BART ROB SAM

Can't wait to see what this season will be like. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Hiqe

Hiqe

Stoked! Might start a YT series... but still unsure :p

• Like Like x 1
  7. Anti

Anti
    Veteran

Time to spend my 125million I earnt this reset.

Also @Rasturize maybe change the ce trade a little? The first tier ce trade (10 level ->50ce) is better than 3rd tier trade (30 level ->100ce) xd

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Willycm

Willycm Staff Member Mod

Can't wait for this! It's gonna be amazing :D

9. Henaliest

Henaliest Staff Member Helper

I've talked to him about this already! :p

10. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Legend

h y p e

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. HakunaMaKatie

HakunaMaKatie Staff Member Half Moderator

I am really excited for this update! :D I have been waiting, as I did not want to join factions right before a restart :)

12. Lily

Lily Staff Member Mod

Seems really exciting! As I’ve heard from other players this is what opfactions needed. :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Rasturize

Rasturize Staff Member Manager BART SAM

For those asking, the CE conversion rates shown in the GIF are not final, just a template.

14. sebastian

sebastian

Waiting for this so long. Im soo meeped for this
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. MustardHotdogs

MustardHotdogs

Why ask for a mention when you know what you did should be enough. The people that were mentioned probably had the best ideas or @Rasturize didn't want to name everyone as that would be a loooooot of people, but thanks for helping facs :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. popo008

popo008
    Experienced

I don't play Factions but this looks very tasty :p

17. sebastian

sebastian

It is. Because we all have so much to fix amd so many are getting added. Im so hyped

18. TheShortPerson

TheShortPerson Staff Member Senior Moderator BART

I approve.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Trip

Trip
    Experienced

cool

20. GalaxyTal

GalaxyTal

I'm keeping my custome kit right