New website!

Discussion in 'News' started by Grandmen123, Jan 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grandmen123

Grandmen123 Staff Member Tech

Hey everyone,

So I know naturally it's not me who posts these, but for the past week me and the management team, have been working to bring you guys a brand new website!

This has been on our minds for a while, but since we have been focusing on The Nework itself, the website got slightly pushed aside, but with all the awesome updates coming along nicely the opportunity to focus for a bit on something else was prominent and so we took it.

So what is new on the website?

Well, for starters we are no longer based on the Enjin website, making it so your accounts here are unique to our website. However, that alone wouldn't suffice to justify the change, the new website is also increadibly more efficient, the forums are organised in a much better way, and everything is just much better, and a very significant improvement to our old website.
    We also implemented a new trophy system, click here to learn more about it, trophies will grant you trophy points, and these will allow you to climb up on the forum rank ladder (yes that is also a new thing, click here to know all about it).

But wait! Where is everything? I don't see the applications tabs or ban appeals???

The new website is organised in a much better way, although I know it might take a bit to get used to it, so to start everyone off here are some important links, also you can now find that most applications are on our forums (don't worry they still each have their forms):

I hope everyone enjoys the new website, and if you have any doubts, feel free to contact me or any of the other admins!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    Gaurav1234, Nexxie, Barking and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.