There are players on play.neme.gg

New spawner system explained

Discussion in 'Skyblock Discussion' started by branny00, Nov 10, 2018.

1. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Admin ISAAC BART ELI SAM

Hey so in this post I will explain how the new spawner system works, it is pretty simple to figure it out but quite hard to get the things

Souls

There is 2 types of souls, corrupt and peaceful, you need both to make a spawner cage and either to make the actual mob change for the spawner.

You get 1 corrupt soul per hostile mobs you kill, such as Zombies, Skeletons and Creepers.
    You get 1 peaceful soul per peaceful mob you kill, such as pigs, cows and sheep.

corrupt/peaceful: https://imgur.com/a/a3tNU2f

If you do not want to see the messages in chat saying you got a soul you can do: /togglesouls

Empty spawner cage

You can get these from /spawner shop

Mobcoins

You have a chance to get mob coins when killing mobs, you can see which mobs has a % of dropping by doing /mobcoins and hovering over the book:

To buy things with your mobcoins do /mc you can get life essence, random op items, staff keys or a sell wand.

Life essence

You need these to make a spawner, you need 100 mob coins to buy 1 of these.

Spawner

Once you have all the above things you can now make the spawner, make sure you only have the spawner you want to change in your inventory.

When you want to make your spawner do /spawnershop and hover over the spawners to find the 1 you want to make and then click on it to make it, the ones you can craft will stand out so it will be easier to find.

Corrupt spawners are on the left and peaceful is on the right: https://imgur.com/a/zqNyyHb

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    • Like x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
  2. cyn

cyn

we love a good sister spawner explanation

ty for this ! I’m sure newer ppl will appreciate this a lot

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. vivien147

vivien147

Spawner cage cost 128 diamond blocks + 4 iron bars + 64 gold blocks.

4. branny00

Thank you for reminding me :)

5. ImDerpiee

ImDerpiee
    Veteran

In my opinion, this I don't like this. it is so much more complicated, and the old system was so much easier to use. As a long time player, the old one fits better.

6. branny00

The old system maybe not be complicated but with this system we have now yes it is hard to get the items now but as we go further on in the reset it will not seem that impossible to get them.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
  7. babyplatypus19

babyplatypus19
    Veteran

Could not agree more, requires more playtime and grinding and less afking :)