There are players on play.nemegaming.com

My (temporary) departure

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by TheShortPerson, Apr 15, 2018.

1. TheShortPerson

TheShortPerson Staff Member Senior Moderator BART

Some of you may have noticed that recently I have not been very active at all, across all platforms (in game, Discord, these forums).

As of 2:45 PM (US Central) this past Thursday, April 12th, I have decided that it is in my best interest to go on a temporary absence from the server and from staff. In the last few months, but especially the last 2 weeks, I have been overwhelmed with schoolwork to the point where I can barely manage it. This weekend, I am simultaneously working on 5 major projects, all for different classes, that are all due early next week. The surplus of free time that I had several months ago to dedicate to the server simply does not exist right now. I do not expect school to get easier before the end, and I'm expecting that it will only get more difficult from here.

I am on leave until the end of my school year, which is Friday, May 18th (~5 weeks from now). I am not fully resigning, and I have no plans to do so in the future. This decision did not come easy to me, but I believe that it will only benefit me, not harm me. No, I'm not completely disappearing, you can still contact me here, on Discord, or on Snapchat (for those of you that have mine) and I probably will respond, albeit slowly.

I'll be back on May 18th <3
    ~Gavin [TheShortPerson]

• Friendly Friendly x 7
  2. Palabow

Palabow Staff Member Mod

Good luck with school! ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. PlasmaMcNuggets

PlasmaMcNuggets
    Veteran

Don't worry my dude
    We will all be here to welcome you back

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Kahuno

Kahuno Staff Member Mod ISAAC ELI

Will miss all of your antics. You better be around to help me with my homework from time to time <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Wolff // Dolor

Wolff // Dolor
    Veteran

Peace out girl scout. Although we haven't talked much in these past few months. I'll still miss you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. ToastedNuggets

ToastedNuggets Staff Member Community Manager ISAAC BART ELI

See you when you get back love

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. DrPump

DrPump
    Experienced

Good luck Gavin!!! Hope you ace all your test :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. NotOkay

NotOkay Insight Team

goodbye gavin see u whenever

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. DrAwesome821

DrAwesome821
    Veteran

darn i was hoping you'd get a life

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Bryan5866

Bryan5866
    Veteran

Bitch, You don't do schoolwork funny Gavin get back on Create FP Now!

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. WhiteThornRose

WhiteThornRose
    Veteran

you must study good.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1