There are players on play.nemegaming.com

My experience so far in survival

Discussion in 'Survival Discussion' started by Krashman38, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Krashman38

Krashman38

I joined this server about a week and a half ago and have close to 50 hours logged in colonel have a decent cactus farm without fly and have a nice house. I think that there should be more farms worth making like sugarcane instead of just cactus. I also think you should have a spawner shop that doesn’t use black market apples add blaze spawners to the black market at least.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC BART ELI FRAM SAM

I guess the amount a farm makes could depend on the size of it but I guess with cactus farms it is kind of hard without fly. The reason we do not have a shop for spawners which you can buy with in game money is because if you take a look at /baltop a lot of people have a lot of money and so there would be a lot of spawners going out and well the baltop would be a lot bigger. That is why we do it through the black market because that way it means it is harder / takes longer to get spawners.

3. Krashman38

Krashman38

I think there needs to be more options for spawners in the bm at least and I agree that cactus farms are amazing if you get them big but if you had a decent sized cactus farm it makes all the other farms completely useless compared to it. I think there just needs to be a few buffs in other farms but cactus doesn’t need a nerf.