There are players on play.nemegaming.com

Month in Review | October & November 2018

Discussion in 'News' started by NobleProductions, Dec 4, 2018.

1. NobleProductions

NobleProductions Staff Member Owner

[​IMG]

Hey everyone,

It’s been a little bit since we had one of these posts, but given the situation at the time, it was needed that we push the Month in Review back to now, so this will contain both October’s and November’s changes. The Christmas season is upon us, and we’ve got a lot to discuss, so let’s get into it!

Rather than starting off with the major changes from the changelog, it’s time to address the elephant in the room. The reason for last month’s post being postponed was if you couldn’t have guessed already, because Neme is now under new ownership. Between announcing that and the Skyblock reset, there wasn’t really any time to give October’s post front page time.

Since announcing that I was going to be taking over Neme, I’ve seen huge support from so many of you. It’s been an amazing experience so far, and I can’t wait to show you all where I want to take the network in the future. If you’ve been playing Skyblock since its reset, it will give you a good idea of how we want to approach future resets for all of our servers, to which I can’t wait to show you what we’ve got to come.

[​IMG]

Possibly one of the biggest changes since the change in ownership is that of the change in management. In all my time of being here, we’ve not had a shakeup of this magnitude. The following changes have been made to both management and the general runnings of the network:
    @LiittleR3d is now co-leading ELI with @VanessaMoo
    @S4RG3 is now co-leading BART with @Rasturize
    @Grimlkin is now leading ISAAC, Insights and is now Community Manager
    @VanessaMoo is now a fully-fledged Manager
    @nedthefed and @Rasturize are now Upper Managers​

[​IMG]

Global:
    • We’ve moved our frontend system from a 4-location setup to a 151+-location setup that uses a global infrastructure to provide the best latency possible wherever you are in the world
    • Added support for 1.13.2 (we still recommend using 1.12.2 for any non-PvP server)

Store:
    • Revamped Skyblock store prices and packages for reset
    • Added Ultra keys to Skyblock store
    • Added 50x keys options for Neme and Ultra keys on Skyblock store

OP Factions:

Skyblock:
    • Reset the server!
    • Spawners can no longer be changed via command (read more about the new spawner system here)
    • We’ve added a brand new way of earning money in the form of fishing. Earn rewards and level up the more you use it. Read more about it here
    • Many of the changes made in the reset and after can be viewed here and here

[​IMG]

On top of the changes that have been made this month, we’ve also seen changes within the staff team, so let’s get right to the promotions, starting with October and then November!

Promotions:

Junior Mod > Global Mod:

Promotions:

Junior Mod > Global Mod:

[​IMG]

At the start of the month, a member of the staff team will receive “Staff of the Month” as an award of their exemplary work throughout the previous month. With that said, here are some kind words from our lovely Staff Manager, @VanessaMoo!

“Hey everyone!
    This month, SOTM is going to be going to @LoriOnMonday. Even though she's been sick and unable to play over the past week, I didn't want to miss an opportunity to commend her on a job well done. There's a lot of things that she's been doing right lately, whether that be playtime, helping in-game, contributing to discussions in slack, or reporting items to the appropriate people. From the beginning, she's been a hard worker, and it definitely shows. Also, let’s not forget her awesome personality! Don’t forget to congratulate her!

Thanks for reading <3”

“Hey everyone!
    This month's SOTM recipient is @ChromodorisAnnae. I'm rather impressed with how he interacts with the community, and he surely has me convinced that he knows what he is doing. He's been very active in slack, and has transitioned from a player to a staff member exceptionally well. It's rare to see a Jr. Mod get this involved with the server and staff team this quickly and easily. Congratulations!

Thanks for reading <3”

[​IMG]

At the start of the month, we’ll tally the votes of every person on the network that has voted and will order a list based on who has voted the most. The people who are in the top 3 will receive a gift card that can be used on any of our stores at any time until the credit is $0. The amount you receive will be determined by your position. Only the top 3 people will receive the prizes, but we’ll also show the top 5 total.
    #1 - DaddyDarVeedo (95 total votes): $30
    #2 - Xcnix (93 total votes): $20
    #3 - product2941 (92 total votes): $10
    #4 - Cyndalavosion (91 total votes): Runner-up
    #4 - ytDatabaseError (91 total votes): Runner-up
    #5 - loljeepercreeper (86 total votes): Runner-up​

#1 - Xcnix (84 total votes): $30
    #2 - DaddyDarVeedo (82 total votes): $20
    #3 - product2941 (81 total votes): $10
    #3 - itchyfart123 (81 total votes): $10
    #4 - mpzflame (80 total votes): Runner-up
    #5 - Shannonagains (78 total votes): Runner-up​

If you're in the top 3, then just send me a private message on the website!

Congratulations to the top voters of the month! Be sure to get voting for your chance to be on the top for next month!

You can vote here!

[​IMG]

With all that being said, that’s everything we have to share with you for now. If you liked this post, then please be sure to let us know!

Thank you all for a great month, and we’ll see you in the next one!

~ The NemeGaming Management Team

• Like Like x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Congrats all the promotions & good job keeping tracks while things shifting
    what is a "runner-up" though? :D

3. NotOkay

NotOkay Insight Team

hey i almost made it

almost

congrats boys(and females)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. product2941

product2941

Yes congrats to all those getting promoted and recognized as SOTM! Your efforts are noticed and appreciated.

5. Agent__Patrick

Agent__Patrick
    Experienced

Give me a prison reset

6. AyItzCurdled

AyItzCurdled
    Experienced

Congrats @ChromodorisAnnae for recieving SOTM and as well as my favorite avocado @LoriOnMonday ! I would also expand my congratulations to the peeps who won the gift card for top voters. Keep the server alive and well!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. babyplatypus19

babyplatypus19 Staff Member Jr. Mod BART

Congrats on everything to everyone!

8. cyn

cyn

wooo congrats to the cutest staff, Lori for October sotm!! congrats to the reaction beast tht is chromo for November sotm!! And congrats to all the top voters n I hope u all enjoy ur good n fresh rewards!!!

9. LavaDude3

LavaDude3

Hey guys im kinda new here but Congrats to all!!