There are players on play.neme.gg

Month in Review | March 2019

Discussion in 'News' started by NobleProductions, Apr 3, 2019.

1. NobleProductions

NobleProductions Staff Member Owner

[​IMG]
    |OVERVIEW
    In the way of content, March has seen a smaller amount of changes made to the network, but it did include a Skyblock Ultra reset which provided some needed change to the longevity of the server, including the dynamic pricing that was added to spawners, meaning the price of the spawners would increase the more you purchased.

The reset also saw the addition of the brand new rankup system we intend on bringing to our other major servers in the future. Thus far the system has proved to be quite successful and does exactly what we intended on it doing. There are still things that can be done with it in the future, but as of right now, we're happy with its current state.

March also saw us bring a quality of life update to the network. You can read more about that here!​
    |PROMOTIONS
    Jr. Mod -> Global Mod:
    Global Mod -> Sr. Mod:
    |STAFF OF THE MONTH
    At the start of the month, a member of the staff team will receive “Staff of the Month” as an award of their exemplary work throughout the previous month. With that said, here are some kind words from our lovely Staff Manager, @VanessaMoo!

"
    Hey everyone!

This month's SOTM has worked beyond hard and beyond what was expected of him. SOTM is @TheShortPerson. Before he was promoted to Admin, he had been doing a ton, and he has only stepped up his game greatly from there. He not only took over as a co-leader of ELI (please congratulate him!) but he practically assumed the position's duties before it was official. He's been working to coordinate staff events with MCPZ, which have always been a great success. The lives of management and myself have been made so much easier with the amount of work he's been doing behind the scenes. He has been very mature and calm through handling all situations, and has been doing everything one could want an admin to do. Updating documents and helping to solve discrepancies, as well as answering questions from other staff members has been one of the most helpful things he has been doing. If I need something done, and I need it done right, I know that I can always count on him.

Thanks for reading and please congratulate him <3"
    |TOP MONTHLY VOTERS
    At the start of the month, we’ll tally the votes of every person on the network that has voted and will order a list based on who has voted the most. The people who are in the top 3 will receive a gift card that can be used on any of our stores at any time until the credit is $0. The amount you receive will be determined by your position. Only the top 3 people will receive the prizes, but we’ll also show the top 5 total.

#1 - TheRealScott
    (94 total votes): $30
    #2 - JoeMomma76 (93 total votes): $20
    #2 - itchyfart123
    (93 total votes): $20
    #3 - BigMastiff (92 total votes): $10
    #3 - timo71_
    (92 total votes): $10
    #4 -
    ChromodorisAnnae (91 total votes): Runner-up
    #4 - joemomma2007
    (91 total votes): Runner-up
    #5 - ELL_S
    (86 total votes): Runner-up
    #5 - geekl33tgamer (86 total votes): Runner-up
    #5 - Xcnix (86 total votes): Runner-up

If you're in the top 3, then just send me a private message on the website!

Congratulations to the top voters of the month! Be sure to get voting for your chance to be on the top for next month!

You can vote here!
    |IN CLOSING
    With all that being said, that’s everything we have to share with you for now. If you liked this post, then please be sure to let us know!

Thank you all for a great month, and we’ll see you in the next one!
    ~ NemeGaming Management ~
    Discord | Twitter

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Rasturize

Rasturize VIP

3. DrPump

DrPump Staff Member Mod BART

Woo! Congrats to all the promoted staff and Gavin on SOTM!

4. YoloPhroYo

YoloPhroYo
    Experienced

5. NotOkay

NotOkay Insight Team

6. Grace_Leece

Grace_Leece
    Veteran

good job everyone and especially bonsai

7. Jwip

Jwip Staff Member Jr. Mod

Ayy let's go bon and the other staff members!

8. Myzzelf

Myzzelf
    Veteran

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. TheRealScott

TheRealScott
    Experienced

Hey Noble, I sent you a message to claim my vote reward so I can upgrade my rank.