There are players on play.neme.gg

Month In Review | July 2020

Discussion in 'News' started by branny00, Aug 2, 2020.

1. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Community Manager Admin ISAAC ELI

[​IMG]

|Tutorials

Earlier this month 2 official tutorials were made for Skyblock Red and Survival which explain things on the server in detail and ways to make money. Although these are not finished as I plan to update them as quickly as more things are added or changed. I plan to do 1 for Prison soon. I hope this helps you all and if you have any suggestions of things that need to be changed/added message me. You can find the Skyblock Red tutorial here and the survival tutorial here.

|PROMOTIONS

Player -> Jr Mod
    @Jwip

Jr Moderator -> Moderator
    @BigFatTurkey
    @VilladsHK

Congratulations to all the staff that were promoted <3

|Staff Of The Month
    At the start of the month, a member of the staff team will receive “Staff of the Month” as an award of their exemplary work throughout the previous month. With that said, here are some kind words from our lovely Staff Manager, @VanessaMoo!

"Hey everyone,

This months SOTM goes to @NotAverage Since coming here, he's been extremely active around the network He's been working to solve community issues as well as asking for help when he needs it. He was quick to apply and join ELI, and has been consistently holding events ever since. He's been asking what he can do to improve.

Please congratulate him! Thanks for reading [​IMG]"

|TOP MONTHLY VOTERS

At the start of the month, we’ll tally the votes of every person on the network that has voted and will order a list based on who has voted the most. The people who are in the top 3 will receive a gift card that can be used on any of our stores at any time until the credit is $0. The amount you receive will be determined by your position. Only the top 3 people will receive the prizes, but we’ll also show the top 5 total.

#1 - Xcnix (248 total votes): $30
    #1 - Geekl33tgamer (248 total votes): $30
    #2 - VilladsHK (246 total votes): $20
    #2 - product2941 (246 total votes): $20
    #3 - Oo_illuminati_oO (244 total votes): $10
    #3 - Teddy_Ursa (244 total votes): $10
    #4 - kennyhumantripod (222 total votes): Runner-up
    #5 - Iruu (166 total votes): Runner-up

If you are in the top 3 please send me a message either in-game or on the forums for your reward. You can vote here! The giftcards will expire in 2 weeks so if you do not claim them or use them in time you will lose them.

|IN CLOSING
    With all that being said, that’s everything we have to share with you for now. If you liked this post, then please be sure to let us know! Thank you all for a great month, see you in the next one!

~ NemeGaming Management ~
    Discord | Twitter

• Like Like x 4