There are players on play.neme.gg

Month In Review | August 2020

Discussion in 'News' started by branny00, Sep 1, 2020.

1. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Community Manager

[​IMG]
    |Management changes

Earlier this month we announced 2 new Community Managers would be coming, myself and TheShortPerson. We are working with you guys to improve Neme. We both look forward to continue working with you all more than we have so far for the future. Thank you all for all your support since our promotion <3 Check the post here.

|PROMOTIONS

Global Mod --> Senior Mod
    @VilladsHK

|Staff Of The Month

This month we have decided to do something different and each staff member has received a private message. I myself would like to thank all of the staff for the amazing job they do <3

|TOP MONTHLY VOTERS
    At the start of the month, we’ll tally the votes of every person on the network that has voted and will order a list based on who has voted the most. The people who are in the top 3 will receive a gift card that can be used on any of our stores at any time until the credit is $0 or the 2 weeks is over. The amount you receive will be determined by your position. Only the top 3 people will receive the prizes, but we’ll also show the top 5 total.

#1 - Teddy_ursa (225 total votes): $30
    #2 - Oo_illuminati_oO (224 total votes): $20
    #2 - Xcnix (224 total votes): $20
    #3 - VilladsHK (215 total votes): $10
    #4 - product2941 (211 total votes): Runner-up
    #5 - Iruu (210 total votes): Runner-up

If you are in the top 3 please send me a message either in-game or on the forums for your reward. You can vote here! The giftcards will expire in 2 weeks so if you do not claim them or use them in time you will lose them.

|IN CLOSING
    With all that being said, that’s everything we have to share with you for now. If you liked this post, then please be sure to let us know! Thank you all for a great month, see you in the next one!

~ NemeGaming Management ~
    Discord | Twitter

Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
  2. ImDerpiee

ImDerpiee
    Veteran

eventful and entertaining