There are players on play.nemegaming.com

lets talk opfactions staff

Discussion in 'OP Factions Discussion' started by sebastian, Oct 9, 2017.

do you think iam right

1. yes

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. sebastian

sebastian

hey you guys know me, but for the onces who dont know me im Godly_niclas(aka miepfiets, sebastiankiller1). i hope with making this post on the opfactions that staff will take it and do something with it. i wanna see something what i think most of the people of opfactions think. opfactions is dead. with saying that i mean to say its dead for atleast 3 season. every season it gets less op and less fun(with less fun i mean thing what were nice, were taking away from us. like the ./stack thing its not like it usded to be). and other thing like enchantsments updates arent finished. like the page https://nemegaming.com/pages/customenchants/. and ./features. isnt fixed yet and i posted like some most over those thing. but the most inportant thing is what i think what is inportant for the players to have faith for opfactions. is make more updats over it. like just say something where you staff are working on. for it is caint of inportant so i know your actually actually work on it(what im quessing you already do) but staff knows your working on it. but we dont so we have nothing to be excited for. and that is what i would gladly be. because now iam a little bit sad about the fact that i feel that the stuff what is going on on opfactions is going to get wurst every season. i dont have more to say about it. but i hope that there is somehting that staff is going to do.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Henaliest

Henaliest Staff Member Helper

Yeah its dead. We're told staff care and will fix it, I doubt this. Thats what they said last reset, and the one before that.

I think this is how its going to be. I wont mention your horrific grammar that presents itself in code.

3. DarkSky

DarkSky

Send Rasturize some suggestions,i hope he can do something about OP factions, i know he has alot of influence.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Henaliest

He's temporarily stepped down. We'll have to wait for his return for anything to change.

5. MustardHotdogs

MustardHotdogs

There is no opfacs staff ;/
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 11, 2017 ---
    "I wont mention your horrific grammar" Yet you fucking mention it

6. sebastian

sebastian

still learning englich sorry

7. Zelllex

Zelllex
    Experienced

I am online a couple hours every day on OPfacs are you blind, sir?

8. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Legend

I think that you’re forgetting about all the work that Noble, Tom, and Connor put into all of the servers. Just be happy that you got a factions reset.
    [​IMG]

9. Henaliest

He's temporarily stepped down to take a break. No?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Legend

I’d link my post about it, but knowing you, you’d probably shitpost on it

this is getting off-topic. back to mainpoint ok

11. Temperr_

Temperr_

By the looks of it OPFactions isn't a main priority at the moment. I've never played OPFactions on Neme before but it doesn't seem that popular. If players contributed by being active and showing support then your suggestion may be considered.

12. Henaliest

I've yelled so hard in opfactions' name but been ignored. Bug reports, constant staff dms, essays on the server and how to fix it.

All just gets ignored.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 12, 2017 ---
    Knowing me?
    If you are calling me toxic, annoying etc it's because I'm constantly attacked and harassed from every angle on the forums by people like yourself and I have no clue why.

Getting back on topic, I do feel we of course need more staff on factions, but there's a lack of players active to draw some staff from. The server has lost its player base, and not many people would make a serious application about it.

I'd of course volunteer myself but nobody seems to like me, thanks to the bandwagon adjure crafted.
    And by the way, I'm also on his discord and saw the post before you made that thread.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  13. SethTheSquirrel

SethTheSquirrel
    Veteran

I hate all these "Lets talk--" Just say "My Opinion on OP-Factions"

14. Henaliest

Hmm I agree. Maybe pose a question such as:
    What are your thoughts on OPFactions?

15. sebastian

sebastian

But its not just me opinion. And i say how i say it. Its your thing, waht you think about it. Not mine

16. Temperr_

Temperr_

Popular players seem to be morally superior than the rest of the playerbase. If you're hated by a popular player then either their lackeys or loyal friends will also do the same, if that answers your question for not knowing why.
    If you startled a popular player then the grave is on your shoulders. No matter how you evidentially defend yourself you will still be that "annoying toxic" player to them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. sebastian

sebastian

Pls if this isnt about the post. Then have your discussions else where. And btw henaliest you are a scumbag thats why everyone hates you. Dont say a thing more about it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. MustardHotdogs

MustardHotdogs

FUCKING EXACTLY XD

19. Nyaan

Nyaan

no it's the players

20. Henaliest

Couldn't agree more..

• Agree Agree x 1