There are players on play.nemegaming.com

Impending Minigames Closure

Discussion in 'News' started by NobleProductions, Mar 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NobleProductions

NobleProductions Staff Member Owner

Hey everyone,

Unfortunately, I don't bear good news today. We have decided that we will be closing the Minigames server due to lack of popularity despite various efforts to avert the issue. With this in mind, we will be closing the server indefinitely, and as a result, will be allowing anybody that purchased VIP to transfer their purchase over to one of our other servers. You will be able to receive a gift card for the value at which you purchased the rank at, not the base price of the rank.

We will begin accepting rank transfers after the closure of the server, which will occur tomorrow, Saturday, March 3rd. The server will be closed prior to the release of OP Factions, which is resetting at 11am EST. The server will close at 10:30am EST. To request a rank transfer after the closure, simply click here.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. loopey

loopey
    Veteran

Sad to see Minigames go, however, I cannot say that this wasn’t expected. One of the few reasons I resigned from insight. I enjoyed the times spent on Minigames and met one of the most important people in my life on Minigames, however, all good things come to an end. I do want to thank you for the efforts you put into Minigames and later the efforts put into reviving it. This may seem sad, however, may this bring many more enjoyable times, cheers.

3. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC BART ELI FRAM SAM

Well this is sad to see, but unfortunately true :( I have had some good fun and times on minigames just sad to see it go. Rip

4. Myzzelf

Myzzelf Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC ELI

It was a fun server. Unfortunately the lack of players made it impossible to play,and we all know we had to come to that . I've had great moment on that server and I won't forget them.

5. Rasturize

Rasturize Staff Member Upper Manager BART ELI SAM

Unfortunate to see a server leave us, but this will give us more time for even greater things on our other servers.

As @NobleProductions said, I'll be assisting anyone who needs a voucher over at our Purchase Support section.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Talcs

Talcs Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC

Not again :(

7. BabyPanda

BabyPanda
    Veteran

Sad to see it go, shared some great memories on minigames <3

8. SnowOwls

SnowOwls

rip minigames the second server i played afther i joined neme it was good times

9. Palabow

Palabow
    Experienced

Rest In Peace Minigames! <3

10. NotOkay

NotOkay Insight Team

well fuck

11. syhr

syhr
    Experienced

Anything that is going to fill our Minigames shaped holes in our hearts? I'm kidding haha, I don't play Minigames, but anything that is gonna replace it or is it just gonna be removed?

12. wudderman

wudderman Insight Team

kits is the new meta

13. loopey

loopey
    Veteran

I believe it is just going to be removed, we have not been notified of any new server releases.

14. Wolff // Dolor

Wolff // Dolor
    Veteran

Man this sucks. It was very expected though, I remember years ago when Minigames was just getting added back, and I was so excited to see it, and now it's leaving again - hopefully not forever.
    It was a good run.

15. Kingmatt2002

Kingmatt2002
    Experienced

Im so sad to see minigmaes end because that' server that I started on.

16. Grace_Leece

Grace_Leece
    Veteran

It had its chance but didn't work out
    R.I.P Minigames

17. PlasmaMcNuggets

PlasmaMcNuggets
    Veteran

Riparonis mini games will be missed <3

18. Defts//Nar

Defts//Nar
    Veteran