There are players on play.nemegaming.com

I Was Demoted

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by loopey, Jul 9, 2018.

1. loopey

loopey
    Veteran

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to make a forums post for the people wondering where I’ve been and why I don’t have a staff rank anymore. Originally, I was on leave for a month for vacation. However, as of yesterday, I was told I am being demoted. The reason for my demotion is completely legitimate, I abused my power whilst being OP’d on the server.

For those of you wondering “huh??” I will explain a bit further. A few weeks to a month or so ago I was trusted to place barrier blocks on KitPvP in the sumo arena, for this I was OP’d. However, I took it upon myself without asking the person entrusting me with this task to place barrier blocks in the 1v1 tournament too where players glitch out of the arena. Afterwards, I placed barrier blocks on the pvp map in places you shouldn’t have been able to get on top of that gave you an advantage. While I was doing this (in the span of 30 minutes+), there were three hackers online and players were complaining. Which leads to the main reason for my demotion.

When I noticed these three hackers I started up my recording software and I tped the hackers and I punched them and such to get my clips for their ban, I was in gamemode creative and not in vanish. Why I had done this was because I wanted to sort the hackers as soon as I could without a riot in chat and it takes a little bit to clear my inventory, go to spawn, set my gamemode, de-OP myself, pick a kit and then fight them. Then again it wouldn’t take that long however I just wanted to sort it as quick as I could.

So in this way, I’ve lost the trust of a lot of people and I deeply apologize for this. I’d like to think that I did a good amount of work for Neme through ban appeals, events, recording hackers, etc, however, my actions have no proper justification or reason behind them. I’m sorry that I let you guys down, addditionally, I have decided to not return as staff in the future. Thank you for the wonderful opportunity/experience here.

• Friendly Friendly x 11
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Sarge135

Sarge135 Staff Member Sr. Mod BART SAM ISAAC

Sorry to hear this Lucy ❤️

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. loopey

loopey
    Veteran

Go crazy with the ban appeals ;)

4. Sarge135

Sarge135 Staff Member Sr. Mod BART SAM ISAAC

Oh you KNOW I will

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Henaliest

Henaliest
    Legend

yikes people higher up really have lost their souls
    you attempted to make your job more efficient and were punished?

6. shmocks

shmocks

Lucy, you will forever be the best mod in my heart <3

big love lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Myzzelf

Myzzelf
    Veteran

LUCY NO

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. psykhik

psykhik Insight Team

Rip, you were a great staff member :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. VapeAndStrafe

VapeAndStrafe

Who will host events on kits now :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. DemiurgicDivine

DemiurgicDivine Staff Member Sr. Mod

Tough situation Ms. Lucy - sad to see you go this way - hope to see you around <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. PolarPlus

PolarPlus Staff Member Sr. Mod BART ROB ISAAC

I'm going to miss you, Lucy, I wish you the best of luck.

12. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

bye

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. MLittlePony

MLittlePony Staff Member Jr. Mod

loopey, it was amazing seeing you as one of the staff members :) you were always there for me in the game when i needed help, and also when i wanted to just chat in general (:) you were a great mod <33 hope to see you more in the future, love you :)

14. Relaxinq

Relaxinq
    Experienced

See what ya did there xD
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 9, 2018 ---
    Eh, Lucy and I had our differences but I guess we became friends... sorry to see you go for such a bullshit reason.

• Like Like x 1
  15. zVortex

zVortex
    Experienced

Probably one of the best staff members imo, sad to see you go. I guess kits event's wont be happening as frequently now. :(

• Like Like x 1
  16. Relaxinq

Relaxinq
    Experienced

Yeah, just if/when i get banned... please unban me ;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. The_Grind

The_Grind
    Experienced

I really liked you as staff, i don't know why you would be punished for doing your job the quicker way for once. Maybe placing the barriers like that wasnt really smart, but you still were one of my favorite staff members ever. I wish i could see you back as staff one day :(
    Neme is gonna miss you <3

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Wolff // Dolor

Wolff // Dolor
    Veteran

Spelling error in the second to last line'additionally' has 3 d's in it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 9, 2018 ---
    ALSO GAAA I'm sad to see you demoted Lucy ;((, will you still be around on Neme still?

• Like Like x 1
  19. georgia

georgia

oh my goodness lucy i'm so sorry to hear this, i'm going to miss you so much cutie. take it easy, hope to see you soon <3

• Like Like x 1
  20. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Sr. Mod BART SAM ISAAC ELI

Sad to see you go. Will miss our talks but hope to see you around! You have my Discord if you ever want to talk. Thanks for everything you have done and good luck for the future