There are players on play.nemegaming.com

Hiya. Freezy here!

Discussion in 'Network Discussions' started by Freezinater, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Freezinater

Freezinater Staff Member Half-Mod

Hiya everyone. I'm Freezinater, but I usually get called Freez, Freezy, or people just typo my full ign despite being able to tab complete it, calling me Freezinator. I've come from Noble Craft, like many others recently. I've played on the server a good bit thus far, and have had a lot of fun on it, especially on Prison(I'm already almost to Prestige 60).

The people from NC know this, but now I warn you: I LOVE to make puns, so be careful if I decide to unleash my PUNishments. ;) NC was a fun ride, but it's a new chapter in the book that is my life now, and it's taken a turn for the better, having met the community, and perhaps, it'll take a place with my all-time favorites.

While I'm learning more about the server each day, I'm glad to help anyone out if they need it! :D And yet again, I want to thank the folks here at Nemesis for taking us in. They've been very nice about it thus far.

Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction, and I hope to see you real soon! -Freezy

P.S.: I LOVE dank memes as well.

2. ibtofu

ibtofu Experienced

Hello Hello :eek:

3. Wolff // Dolor

Wolff // Dolor New Member

Hello, Freezy! Welcome to Neme! I promise you, you will make some good memories here; I know I have. Good Luck on Your Adventure!!!
    ~~Wolff

4. Nexxie

Nexxie Veteran

Welcome! I hope you'll love our server as much as we do.

5. NotOkay

NotOkay Veteran

Welcome to neme! I hope you fit in just as you did on Noble-Craft. If you need any help or have any questions, either ask around players or message staff. Enjoy your stay! :)

6. HaleYaGaming

HaleYaGaming Experienced

Welcome to Neme, I hope you love this server as much as I do. :)
    If your ever on skyblock and need help just PM me.

7. Emily

Emily New Member

Hit me up with those puns and dank memes dood. Glad to have you here, and hopefully you enjoy all of what we offer as much as you're enjoying prison! :D

8. babyplatypus19

babyplatypus19 Experienced

Welcome to Neme im a skyblock kinda guy so if your ever there hit me up!