There are players on play.nemegaming.com

Hello NemeGaming community!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by KingAttackzzz, Aug 11, 2017.

1. KingAttackzzz

KingAttackzzz

Hello fellows,
    My username is KingAttackzz, I am 15 years old.. I was actually a Faction player but I decided to check skyblock so I liked it.. :3
    Have a good day.

2. CamdenM

CamdenM Staff Member Helper

Hello, welcome to Neme, have a good stay. If you have any questions there's plenty of staff on the server or discord, so your time on Neme should be pretty fun. Have a great day ^-^

3. KingAttackzzz

KingAttackzzz

Hello, thank you!
    I got a question: Do players come on Kit-Pvp and Op-factions like a lot? Because I see on Kit 7 and on Op-Factions like 12.

4. CamdenM

Well in about 2-3 hours kitpvp will be reset, so there should be maybe 20+ people on because resets bring a lot of people on. Opfactions gets more than 12 usually, it just depends on the day of the week because of school and etc.

5. KingAttackzzz

KingAttackzzz

So after 2-3 hours the reset of Kit-Pvp right? Thank you.

6. CamdenM

Yea, there will be atleast 10 people on after it resets. The reset announcement is posted on the front page of Neme forums (click 'Home')

7. Trip

Trip
    Experienced

sup? I'm trip.

8. KingAttackzzz

KingAttackzzz

Sup? I am King. :)

9. ToastyHD_Gaming

ToastyHD_Gaming

Yo yo welcome to neme! :p

10. KingAttackzzz

KingAttackzzz

Thank you. :p

11. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Legend

Hey, welcome to the forums! if you need any help here feel free to message a staff member (on here or on the discord) for assistance! Enjoy your stay :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. ImWorthless

ImWorthless Staff Member Mod Builder

Hello welcome to Neme's forums and the server i hope you have a great stay and if you even need any help feel free to message any staff in game on the forums or even discord we are always here to help when needed. :D