There are players on play.nemegaming.com

Forum Tags

Discussion in 'Network Discussions' started by SethTheSquirrel, Jan 9, 2018.

Do you think this should be added?

1. Yeah

53.3%
  2. Gross, who are you, get away.

46.7%
  1. SethTheSquirrel

SethTheSquirrel
    Veteran

I was thinking if you have all the highest ranks then you could get a tag under your profile saying Master Donor or something like that.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Goldonen

Goldonen
    Experienced

If this will be for all servers It will be a tag Mess But Pretty Good idea I think it should be as a spoiler and u can maybe click on it soo u can see what rank is the player on each server

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. TC_GoldRush

TC_GoldRush
    Experienced

Interesting concept.. However it would get messy feally fast!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Drakonn

Drakonn
    Experienced

Personally I like the current system its clean and simple and its easy to tell whos what at a glance.

• Like Like x 1
  5. TC_GoldRush

TC_GoldRush
    Experienced

Says Mr. "Drakonn Staff Member Mod SAM ISAAC"

6. Drakonn

Drakonn
    Experienced

Maybe I didn't say that very well. My point is no one really needs to know what rank someone is. The mod and staff member tags are obviously needed to let people know who to go to if they need help. The sam tag lets people know they cant ask me questions about applications and the isaac tag is about giving me access to certain things on the forums. My point is having a tag with no perms attached and that no one really needs to know you have so and so rank just doesn't make sense to me.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Myzzelf

Myzzelf Staff Member Mod

Would kind of be useless...And would it be the md for each server?Would become a real mess.Tho what could be made is maybe putting the forum ranks in colour to add some life to the forum

8. NotOkay

NotOkay Insight Team

This has been suggested and i dislike the idea. It’d display under your profile and look disgusting. Just imagine, seven to eight different colored tags under your profile, all displaying a rank name. ugly. connor might think otherwise.

that made absolutely no sense

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. TC_GoldRush

TC_GoldRush
    Experienced

This kid has like 4...

10. DrPump

DrPump
    Experienced

I'm undecided about this. If someone was to make a template of how it would be that would be nice. But maybe instead of MD, it can be "Donor" for everyone that has bought something on the store.

11. DrAwesome821

DrAwesome821
    Veteran

throwback to the furiouspvp days when i had literally 2700 messages on the forums and had the "Well Known Member" tag.

12. NotOkay

NotOkay Insight Team

Not what he means, he means something like this
    [​IMG]

13. DrAwesome821

DrAwesome821
    Veteran

oh

14. Livvles

Livvles
    Veteran

I'm undecided on this due to it could get spammy with ranks, but like Drpump said maybe a rank on the forums saying "Donor" would be a good idea & wouldn't be spammy. Overall i like this idea.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Henaliest

Henaliest
    Veteran

If you have BD or MD on any server maybe you could get that donor tag @DrPump to stop gold donors getting it and make it a bit rarer+cooler? Like a supporter/donor?

16. Goldonen

Goldonen
    Experienced

or we can make 1 tag for everyone and u can click on it to see all ranks that player has on each server no matter what even premium gold emerald... That could be cool in a way but if that wouldnt be nicely done it would get messy to

EDIT: Or there could be something like if u buy at least 100$ on all servers combined you get a nice purple DONOR Tag

17. NotOkay

NotOkay Insight Team

Why not just have ranks under the information tab on your profile? It would be less spammy, and easier to put in. (It wouldn’t display when you posted a message though, which might not be a downside.)

Purple rank color is owner i think? lol.

18. SethTheSquirrel

SethTheSquirrel
    Veteran

No, one tag, and you only get it by having the highest rank (Bedrock and Master Donor) on every server. Once you donate on all servers to get the highest rank you get ONE simple tag saying master donor.

and maybe if you have a rank on every server lets say that isnt master donor, maybe you'd get just a "Donor" Tag.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 10, 2018 ---
    Thats what I meant.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Goldonen

Goldonen
    Experienced

I agree With that But its pretty rare that a player has the highest rank on all the nemesis servers. There is some but Pretty rare

20. ToastedNuggets

ToastedNuggets Staff Member Community Manager ISAAC BART ELI

I just have so many questions on how this would work.

• Like Like x 1