There are players on play.neme.gg

For the 1000th time...

Discussion in 'KitPvP Discussion' started by Kewih, Jun 30, 2019.

Tags:

Do we need a fresh start?

1. Yes

69.2%
  2. No

15.4%
  3. Reset?

15.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kewih

Kewih
    Experienced

Ok so... a lot of the fans and family on nemegaming has started on kitpvp. We've been on this kitpvp journey together and all of a sudden it was ended. We were even with you for that tree map and oh my... that sucked, and I hate to see that for my all time favorite kitpvp server. Now this isn't my life story this is yours and I don't have a lot of suggestions at all but I have left a few with my other kitpvp posts, bring it to the way it was. I know everyone says this and you can't stick with one thing for too long but you have to do something right? There are not a lot of kitpvp servers out there, and in my opinion yours is the least p2w which should be kept that way. Just let kits go with the flow if the fan base wants changes then we can get changes. All I'm saying is have a fresh start off this reset and if u can get people to play it again, you will get more suggestion and more players and, more money :>.

2. Nyaan

Nyaan
    Veteran

After OPFactions, KitPvP is probably second most needed of a revert tbh.

So if by fresh start you mean revert, I agree.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Community Manager Admin ISAAC ELI

Not sure if you are in our discord or not but, we have been working with you guys on this next reset where you guys can tell us what kits and map you want.

4. Grimlkin

Grimlkin
    Veteran

This announcement was posted in discord a while ago but is still relevant if you’re interested in creating changes

“**KitPvP**
    After seeing a lot of complaints over the months about KitPvP, I'd like to offer a chance for the community to be almost directly in control over the path it takes by having the community submit their suggested kit layouts, and then them being voted on, whichever has the most votes gets implemented.

So on a 14 day schedule:
    ```
    Day 1: I release the current kits in the form of a spreadsheet (including instructions on how to copy the sheet, and how to edit it), you have 7 days to play with it before making any future submissions are made
    Day 8: I open submissions for the next batch of suggestions, you start DMing me links to your spreadsheet
    Day 11: I post a list of the submissions in a #polls-like channel for voting to begin
    Day 13: Voting ends, I have day 13 & 14 to implement all the changes requested
    ```

This would be a repeating cycle that every 2 weeks (first week monday to second week friday) starts over, new kits are chosen, played with, and then voted for.

I've done a few resets with KitPvP, spend numerous hours changing things to what people want to see, then being told that the changes were dumb, I shouldn't have listened to X, listen to Y instead. This has made it difficult to work on KitPvP as no amount of hours ever lead to a happy ending. This however I think should cut through that, where the community gets to decide what they want through their vote, and if the kits end up not working well they will learn from it, and choose better next time. I don't have any expectations for this in terms of bringing in a higher player count or more income, but I do think it is the best steps to be made for the people who still want to see something done for KitPvP.

Sorta bad timing but I want to start this cycle on the 1st of April, no this is not a joke, just the next monday from me thinking about this is then so, rip”

https://goo.gl/sNMfYT To get this document, open the link, click "File" in the top left of the screen. From there, select "Make a copy", save it to your Google drive. When you've finished editing this document, at the top right of the screen is a "Share" button in green. Open that, share it to `[email protected]`, then send me the link on discord alongside your IGN.

You should edit the "Your Layout" section of the document (Specifically **Only edit the light gray cells, not the dark gray ones**), and you can go to the "Stats sheet" page to view the effect your changes have had.

Armour is inputted by having the type, if you want protection on that piece add a space & P, then the protection number. So, "Chainmail" or "Diamond P2" are working examples. You can only choose from Leather, Gold, Chainmail, Iron & Diamond

The weapon can be any item, like a blaze rod. If you choose a weapon, Wood, Gold, Stone, Iron, Diamond are valid materials & Spade, Pickaxe, Axe & Sword are valid tool types. If you want no sharpness, either input a 0 or leave it blank, otherwise leave the actual number for sharpness (so 3 for Sharpness 3).

Bows are different, if you want no bow leave the power slot empty. If you want a bow with no power, enter a 0, & otherwise just the power value you want to have on that bow.

Arrows & Apples just leave a number of arrows & apples you want in that kit, these should increase as you rankup the kit (So Archer 1 could have 12 arrows, Archer 2 should have more than 12 arrows).

EXTRA is simply for you to leave any additional notes on what you want added, for instance drinkable potions, throwable potions, constant potion effects, other enchants (like fireaspect, thorns etc.). Just leave a note there, it has to be manually entered anyway so it doesn't matter how you format is as long as others can understand what you want.

Thanks for reading, I look forward to your submissions!”

• Like Like x 1
  5. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Community Manager Admin ISAAC ELI

Locked, due to replies after 3 years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.