There are players on play.nemegaming.com

In Progress Feature Request - New features for skyblock

Discussion in 'In Progress' started by Therealgs_, Sep 7, 2018.

Should this feature be implemented

This poll will close on Sep 21, 2018 at 11:58 PM.
  1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Unsure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Therealgs_

Therealgs_
    Experienced

Feature's title/name?
    New features for skyblock

Where should this be implemented?
    Skyblock

Describe the feature?
    Heyo! My name is Therealgs_ you can see me grinding on my island every day. I thought maybe there could be some more improvements.

Kits

Sell wand

Master Donor

Mob arena

Voting

Community

Ore upgrading

Why should we add this feature?
    Heyo! My name is Therealgs_ you can see me grinding on my island every day. I thought maybe there could be some more improvements.

Kits-> Yes, kits are very important and you can get them by doing ./rankup or buying a rank on the website. I believe that there should be like a starter kit either they spawn in with it or can do /kit starter. Essentially it would give them good enough supplies to start them off in the right directions.

Sell wand-> Sell wand is really useful but I was thinking its kind of a waste of money to keep buying it after you used it. Maybe you could make a feature in the game to refill it for a certain amount of in-game money.

Master Donor-> Master Donor was the best rank until Titan. I am suggesting to bring some commands back like /top /jump /thru. Those commands were very useful and were just really awesome commands.

Mob arena-> Oh my god this was like OG Neme. I remember playing it and getting so much stuff from it. I am thinking it should be brought back because not only is it fun but it also helps new players get stuff they need for their island and it was just a cool thing.

Voting-> Voting gives awesome incentive but I think you should add an incentive for people without ranks so they vote even more often. Like ./feed or ./fly for any hour anything like that. You know stuff like that proves to be really helpful and would be a great way to indirectly compel them to vote.

Community-> Our community is cool and filled with awesome individuals. I feel that maybe every weekend there should be something unique and cool. Like one weekend maybe you get to mine faster or another week there is a crazy drop party. This would really bring the community together and just show how consistent the server is and how fun the server really is.

Ore upgrading- This was ZeWitchi's idea. She had a cool idea regarding how fast people make money on skyblock. Essentially you start off with cobble and coal and you have to pay to start getting iron in the cobble gen and so on. This way it would be rarer to get diamonds and could balance out the economy. This would balance out the economy and not allow people to make money faster.

2. LiittleR3d

LiittleR3d Staff Member Admin SAM ISAAC

Your suggestion will be reviewed and considered by our staff team. I will get back with more information at a later date regarding the progress. In the meantime, if you have any questions feel free to ask here and I will be happy to assist.

3. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

you already know your thread was viewed by noble right lol ??? why did u repost

4. Grimlkinky

Grimlkinky Staff Member Admin SAM ISAAC FRAM

The staff team has liked your suggestions and will consider implementing them, thank you for suggesting.
    Please not that this does not mean your suggestions will definitely be added, simply that the managers will consider it. If you have any questions about this please feel free to ask here.

5. Therealgs_

Therealgs_
    Experienced

I had a few more ideas could I add it here?
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 18, 2018 at 5:10 AM ---
    I reposted it because he told me too

• Like Like x 1
  6. Grimlkinky

Grimlkinky Staff Member Admin SAM ISAAC FRAM

If you have new ideas please just make a new post so that it can be brought to the staff team and considered. Thanks!
    @Therealgs_

• Like Like x 1