There are players on play.nemegaming.com

Favoritism In Factions

Discussion in 'OP Factions Discussion' started by cooldemigod, Nov 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cooldemigod

cooldemigod
    Experienced

EDIT: Please keep this thread peaceful, if you think it shouldn't be said then don't say it.
    Just calling this out, I'm going to try to not name names but if it happens it happens. This shit has been going on for way too long. It seems like faction moderators are showing favoritism to another faction whose name you get when you bake flour.

One of the biggest problems is being able to break rules. They have been given three chances to unclaim a corner base because they have two. They know the rules, one warning and that should be it. Based on the faction rules that Rasturized created, this would be their third strike, and would therefor mean the participating members of that faction should be banned. But yet that doesn't happen. They walk away scottfree. Staff should not have to wait for a member to get online, they were warned 3 times by now a base should be deleted at the very least. But no, they are able to collect their stuff.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

So there is that. It is also crazy how when certain members breaks a rule and to the average person that rule would be broken. But yet the rule is always not affecting them because of technicalities, leading to even more rules being broken.

Chat offenses are a whole other thing, multiple times members of that faction are told to be quiet by staff in chat but yet they keep going on and on, or they just blatantly disrespect staff entirely.
    [​IMG]
    Now Bri had told them to be quiet, she had also told me to be quiet and I was ending it. Now a DeportedBean didn't listen to the mod and he even down right disrespected her. But, no actions were taken against him

Insiding/TP Tricking. Granted changing your nick name to try to get someone to tp you into their base is not technically against the rules but, to most eyes it is considered insiding. (Multiple times of this happening is what made me create the feature suggestion) but no actions are taken against Henaliest when he tried to inside our faction by this method. Staff could have just said don't do that, and that would have been the end of it but it lead to me going to go through the whole process of a feature suggestion.
    [​IMG]
    There are many things that they get away with just because it seems like staff doesn't want to go through the trouble, like members of that faction advertising and having other offenses and so on. OP Factions used to be a lot of fun, don't get me wrong, it is still fun but staff has been lacking lately and is showing favoritism, thats the part that makes the whole faction experience a sour one. Anyways I know I'm going to have every single member of Bread targetting me now so, yeah.

Also just gonna add, Firefly is biased against Tesla, bans too many of our members. Firefly is becoming Ultron and is going to take over the world. :p

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. loopey

loopey
    Veteran

I don’t know the other side to this. However, based off the evidence provided in this thread and my personal experiences with how staff have treated my faction and I compared to others, I agree with @cooldemigod here. Oh also I should add that this thread probably isn’t going to do anything aside from causing an argument and getting locked; if you want to report any specific staff member, you can.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

• Like Like x 1
  4. Grimlkinky

Grimlkinky Staff Member Admin ISAAC FRAM SAM

Please feel free to make a player report or a staff report if you feel that people have been breaking rules or that staff have been letting things slide.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mike Allen

Mike Allen

After 4 days of being unfairly banned by a staff member, the very first things I get to read are the follow:
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 8, 2018 ---
    I don’t want to target anyone, but also I don’t want to feel targeted. And as said above, this it’s not the first time the faction walks around unpunished after breaking a rule neither the first time we Tesla as a faction feel like getting targeted.

Attached Files:

6. Henaliest

Henaliest
    Legend

Cooldemigod.
    1 corner/fax was based off competition. This rule was not needed so it was fine, as relayed to us by our leader.

Complaining about me trying to outplay you? It’s not against the rules and I did nothing wrong, why does it have its own topic in your whine?

FIREFLY BIASED LMAO
    YOU ALL FUCKING CHEAT LOOOOL

ILLUMNI ALSO GLITCHED 5+ times to no punishment.

That’s also not staff disrespect, just Eva bitching and we feel the same way about your faction in multiple ways, too.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Zvcc

Zvcc
    Veteran

Who even is this cooldemigod person

8. cooldemigod

cooldemigod
    Experienced

Again with the technicalities! Rules are rules. If you like technicalities so much then the tp tricking would already be against the rules. And where if your proof that we cheat. For example, most of the times twin was banned was for farming potatos. It may not have been staff disrespect but deported obviously ignored staff.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 8, 2018 ---
    Who r u?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. twinmage409

twinmage409 Insight Team

potato power!

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. 3OM

3OM

I partially agree with only half of this response. It seems to me that the staff aren't sensitive about certain things and will take their time because they're busy people.

However, the fact that you're so calm about the situation whilst Henaliest here uses
    as a response indicates that he doesn't really get the joke you made near the end, and decided to defend himself by attacking the smallest detail in the paragraph and assuming it completely roasted you. Factions can be a toxic place on some servers, and it's clear that you won't be able to get through to them on this. They will probably continue to attack you until you give up sadly.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. twinmage409

twinmage409 Insight Team

never cheated in my life :( but firefly loves to beat me down :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Mike Allen

Mike Allen

Sadly, same.

13. voicechat

voicechat
    Experienced

el o el

14. hovnik

hovnik
    Experienced

i dont care much about neme anymore , but im pretty sure if staff would care about opfac you would have 3strikes too for glitching etc ... so making a post about us breaking the rules when your members have glitched
    like 3 times min. its pretty interesting and pointless

15. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC BART ELI FRAM SAM

Thread locked. This issue was answered by Grim.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.