There are players on play.nemegaming.com

Dwoof's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Dwoof, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Dwoof

Dwoof

Hi, I'm Dwoof but you can call me Dov (my name) :D.
    On Neme, I really love to play on Skyblock because I love how everyone is so nice and that people on this server want to help, not for a reward or to be noticed for staff applications, they want to be good people and they want to help.
    The type of music I like is the type that can make me cry, as in music that has meaning to me. But I don't really like new songs, my top 3 would probably be Don't look back in anger (Oasis), Sweater weather (The neighbourhood) and Back to you (Selena Gomez)
    Now if you think I'm a hypocrite I have a reason of liking Back to You because there is sentimental value to me there.

So if you care here are a few facts about me.
    • My favourite colour is blue
    • I am fluent in French English and Hindi
    • I am proficient in German and Swedish
    • I am trying to learn Mandarin (Not going too great)
    • My Hebrew is stellar (This was a joke I suck :()
    • I am 13
    • I live in Hong Kong but I'm not sure if I will live here for much longer!

"You have enemies? Good, that means you've stood up for something in your life" - Winston Churchill. I believe this is one of the most empowering quotes ever. A military genius that defeated a German tyrant (and quite frankly an a****e who deserves to burn in hell) said this. I believe it sends a powerful message due to the truth in it. No one has an enemy for no reason, you've stood up for something and they disagree with it, you are letting your views show your unique point of view and your opinions and that is beautiful.

Anyway, I really don't have any talents, I just cook a mean cake. No seriously it was so mean it decided to drop itself, I don't even know why it was just like "Nah I'm not in the mood for the digestive system." So, I'm kinda useless, unless you want a mean cake. That used to be a hobby of mine but now I kind of just stick to Kung Fu, which I am a black belt in.

Some of my favourite things in the entertainment industry, well let's start with movies. My favourites are:
    (In no specific order.)
    • The Mission Impossible series
    • The Truman Show
    • Spirited Away
    • Incredibles 2
    My favourite TV shows on the other hand... Let's just say, they're a lot... (In no specific order.)
    • Reign
    • Riverdale
    • The Good Wife
    • The Good Fight
    • Inbetweeners
    • Boku no Hero Academia
    • No Game no Life
    My favourite book is definitely The Chrysalids by John Wyndham. It shows the struggle of minorities so elegantly it just surprises me every time I reread it. It also portrays the speed of someone turning away from you and the speed of love growing. No spoilers.

Anyway, to end off, I would like to share my pet peeve. People who use chopsticks wrong. I hate them, I want to die whenever I see it. Chopsticks are not meant to be crossed over one another, they are meant to be 2 adjacent sticks. If you cross them when you attempt to eat, it is mortifying and so so annoying. Also, I see this too, they are always meant to be the same length, you cannot let one of the sticks go lower than another.
    Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Myzzelf

Myzzelf Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC ELI

Welcome!

3. Dwoof

Dwoof

Thanks for having me!

4. NotOkay

NotOkay Insight Team

hello hello

if you need FORUMS HELP feel free to message me because i have no clue about in game shit

5. Dwoof

Dwoof

Haha! Will do!
    Thanks!

6. YoloPhroYo

YoloPhroYo
    Experienced

Welcome Dov! You sure have a way of letting people know who you are! I hope you enjoy your time on Neme!

7. Dwoof

Dwoof

Thanks!
    Neme seems really great and everyone here is super. Can't wait to spend more time with the community!

8. Pashobik

Pashobik Staff Member Mod

Hello and Welcome to Neme Dov! I'm sure you're gonna enjoy a lot here xD

• Like Like x 1
  9. loopey

loopey
    Veteran

I never read these things but this was really nice, here are some songs that make me cry:
    • 3:15 - Bazzi
    • Let Me Down Slowly - Alec Benjamin
    • Lifeline - Souly Had
    • Remember This - NF
    • Gorgeous - Blackbear
    • 31/10 - RKCB
    • SAD! - X

10. Dwoof

Dwoof

Yes! I am already having so so much fun!
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 4, 2018 ---
    Definitely will listen to them!

• Like Like x 1
  11. S4RG3

S4RG3 Staff Member Admin ISAAC BART SAM

Welcome Dov! I absolutely love the mission impossible series. Have you ever seen the original TV show?

12. Dwoof

Dwoof

Thank you,
    I have something to binge now!

13. zVortex

zVortex Insight Team

A fan of No Game No Life and Boku No Hero Academia? You have my respect.

14. Dwoof

Dwoof

As do you.

15. Grace_Leece

Grace_Leece
    Veteran

Hi I saw u in the game the over game

16. Dwoof

Dwoof

yeaa

17. StirlingFlurr

StirlingFlurr
    Veteran

Welcome to Neme! I'm not very helpful but I'm here if you need anything.

Says he doesn't have any talents right after telling about his six languages.

• Like Like x 1