There are players on play.nemegaming.com

Server Reset Drugwars Has Now Reset!

Discussion in 'News' started by NobleProductions, Jun 1, 2017.

1. NobleProductions

NobleProductions Staff Member Upper Manager

[​IMG]
    Update: Drugwars has now reset! Join now at play.nemegaming.com!

Hey everyone,

We’re excited to announce that Drugwars will be receiving a reset! We know that quite a large amount of you have been requesting this to happen soon, and we felt this would be the best time to go ahead with it. We have been evaluating your suggestions and feedback and will be working to relieve issues that a lot of you may have had with the server.

What will not be transferred:
    • Inventories
    • Ender Chests
    • Player Vaults
    • All worlds and builds
    • mcMMO Levels
    • Money
    • Non-Paid Ranks
    What will be transferred:
    • Paid donor ranks
    OP Weapons
    We’ve heard you loud and clearly. With this iteration of Drugwars, we will be taking away OP weapons from the store, and instead, will be moved to the black market system for anybody to earn! OP items will still be available on the store, however.

Jobs
    Introduced with the recently-released Survival, Jobs has proven to be a swell addition to the network, and this will be expanding to Drugwars too. The jobs will be customised to suit the economy and balance of the server and will not just be the same version as the one on Survival. These jobs will promote the growth of drugs and add to the value of growing and selling them, which should in turn help grow the economy in a stable manner.

Enchantments
    We have seen your suggestions and feedback regarding this. We know a lot of you were surprised to see non-vanilla enchantment levels introduced to Drugwars and it slightly threw the balance off for a lot of people. So with this reset, we will be removing any non-vanilla enchantment level on all combat-related items.

Ranks
    The previous reset introduced a reduced set of in-game ranks for you to obtain. We quickly realised that this was something that a lot of you did not particularly enjoy as it made ranking up far too easy due to the reduced amount of ranks. To resolve this, we have brought back a majority of the original ranks from the original server, and adjusted them to work with the balance of the reset.

Withers
    After evaluating feedback from the community regarding wither griefing, we have made a decision to disable withers from destroying obsidian blocks, meaning that it will take a lot more than simply spawning a wither at an enemy’s base to instantly destroy any line of defence.

Player Vaults
    Over the lifetime of the current server, we quickly realised that the amount of vaults the higher ranks received started to become a major issue regarding raiding, as most people would simply store their most valuable items in there rather than at their bases, resulting in raiding just not being worth the time. With this, we will be reducing the amount of vaults all ranks receive in the hope to further encourage raiding again.

These are only a few of the major changes we have in store for you. We hope you're looking forward to this as much as we are. The reset will be occurring on Sunday, June 4th between 8am - 9am EST.

Thanks for reading!

~ The NemeGaming Staff Team

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Rasturize

Rasturize Staff Member Manager BART SAM

Looking forward to this, the staff and build team alike are working hard to make this reset start the summer off right!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. WhiteThornRose

WhiteThornRose
    Veteran

What in the world?? At least tell the players to not think drugs are cool. I don't want to see dope fiend or those cricks who thinks drugs will save lives. This server doesn't support drugs so don't do drugs!

4. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Legend

Yes! Finally. SNOOP?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Percy

Percy
    Experienced

I'M SO FUCKING PUMPED @NotOkay
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 1, 2017 ---
    HECK YES ABOUT WITHERS
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 1, 2017 ---
    One question/suggestion: Will be the jobs be drug related? If not, it'd be a really neat feature to have.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rasturize

Jobs will have themes to suit the server, so there will be some drug related ones, but also jobs related to factions, etc.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Wolff // Dolor

Wolff // Dolor
    Experienced

Spicy I'm excited

8. AutoDropper

AutoDropper
    Veteran

I don't even play drugwars too often and I can't wait for this

9. snuddjr

snuddjr

Can you make sure to fix the broken chest shops... they're impossible to raid (unless you use a wither).....

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Rasturize

These are on the top of our list to fix!

• Like Like x 1
  11. CamdenM

CamdenM
    Veteran

what...?

12. Rasturize

Items being things like pickaxes, weapons being things like swords.

13. CamdenM

CamdenM
    Veteran

Oh thanks, misread that XD

14. Mintees

Mintees

Are you removing custom biomes by any chance?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 2, 2017 ---
    stinky nerd stay on UHC

15. randybobanders

randybobanders

why
    why not just remove withers

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. randybobanders

randybobanders

add pots back to /shop, removing them was a step back in pvp

17. Beezyy

Beezyy

Finally :) can't wait to see what management offers for this reset.

18. WhiteThornRose

WhiteThornRose
    Veteran

I will play drugwars if someone in high donor rank has a punch 2 bow so I can avoid a lot of trouble next reset.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yani1337

Yani1337 Staff Member Half Moderator

This is super great. Thanks for listening and adjusting.
    The wither nerf got me a little bit concerned but also excited. Yes, Obsidian is basically useless since its butter to withers and just putting down 1 wither shouldn't be the only thing you have to do to get into a base. However, lot's of players also grew very accustomed to this kind of raiding. This change will invite more creativity and make TNT useful again. It will be fun to see how this all turns out.

• Like Like x 1
  20. AutoDropper

AutoDropper
    Veteran

I just showered :(