There are players on play.neme.gg

Donator Ranks Nerfed?

Discussion in 'Skyblock Discussion' started by TearsofSuicide, Dec 14, 2017.

Should they bring back our features with Legendary rank?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

37.5%
  3. Legendary rank? pfft what am i a peasent im a MASTER RANK TYVM

62.5%
  1. TearsofSuicide

TearsofSuicide
    Experienced

Hi.

So recently I've noticed after the reset, I can no longer use HALF the commands I originally donated for with my Legendary rank, I can't use half of my emotes anymore, there's not alot of trails anymore for my rank, hell.
    WE DON'T EVEN HAVE ACCESS TO /jump or /me ANYMORE.

May I add is what I had originally donated for, these commands along with the nicks, only reason I had donated was for commands that would help me in the long run with Skyblock, but now with the new reset the Legendary rank has been stripped of half of it's features.

Please bring back the commands we had donated for originally, like /jump, our emotes and trails, /me, and for future reference, please don't take away more commands from the ranks forcing us to donate for more money just to regain them, thank you.

-LoliLewds

p.s connor is my egirl

2. JamesBoxers

JamesBoxers
    Experienced

No one has access to /jump anymore, and /jump proposed a LOT of potential for users to invade and damage machines on other's islands where blocking it off simply isn't enough. If /jump is to return, they need to place several limiters to it to the point where you probably wouldn't miss it anymore. Like your island only kind of command. /trails was present last week and in working condition, no idea of about this moment but it wasn't working yesterday, no notes from staff as to why. (Sadly banned right now, sarah bugged out on me so I can't check.) And /me should still be present, they issued a cooldown though because users were heavily spamming it for the wrong purposes. As instead of creating some sort of custom emote, they were spamming purple colored chat of advertisements or spamming questions.

Also why are you being forced to donate more to regain them, no one has /jump, emotes I'm not informed of but seems the same, /trails is either working for all or no one, and /me has a cool down. You're not off to buy a higher rank again to get ANY of these options back, aside from opening more emote options. None of these commands truly has any impact with the "long run" of Skyblock. They're all cosmetic aside from /jump, and /jump was being abused to grief islands.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. TearsofSuicide

TearsofSuicide
    Experienced

/me is no longer accessible to those of Legendary rank, I can't use HALF the emotes I could last map, and well if the trails are down I hope they come back up soon.

4. JamesBoxers

JamesBoxers
    Experienced

Shows how clueless I am when I can't access the server, I completely forgot about that.

You're not a Beginner Rank are you? I think you need at least Novice, the first rankup, to get access to /me.

5. TearsofSuicide

TearsofSuicide
    Experienced

That's dumb, you also don't get small island expansions anymore, I'd rather pay 10 bucks for a rank that comes with an island expansion, then 11 for 50 extrablocks.

6. MustardHotdogs

MustardHotdogs
    Veteran

I don't see why you're complaining as these are pretty easy to get if you're good at skyblock so suck it up

7. Goldonen

Goldonen
    Veteran

If you have read what Connor or Noble said idk which one on the skyblock reset u would see that they said and i quote The island expansions are obtanable from store but for player willing to earn them higher ingame rank would unlock them. You dont want to waste 11$ Work to get a higher rank You dont like that the managers took down some commands to or make it better or because they were causing trouble to other player there is a x button on top right u can get the fuck out if u are complaining about staff members making the server better you really dont need to stay this isnt just for you ik you have enjoyed the /jump command i did too but there is something that needed to be fixed on the server i prefer not have it rather then someone comes into my maching or gen and take mmy loot or break it. That is all i have to say

8. TearsofSuicide

TearsofSuicide
    Experienced

Sir, are you autistic, I said some commands were TAKEN AWAY and some EMOTES that I had PAID for. I don't mind if /jump is gone but some other things are gone too. Yikessssssss

9. Goldonen

Goldonen
    Veteran

I am Not autistic the one that is is you Still complaining about what u lost or won Your commands wont appear by magic if you do a thread or still be complaining about it As your poll already tells you no one saw or noticed or even wants legendary commands/emotes Back Deal with it

10. Drakonn

Drakonn
    Veteran

I'm not 100% sure but I believe the emotes you lost where actually just because in game ranks give you some emotes and you used to be a high in-game rank but after reset your not so you think you've lost them but they where never actually part of the donor rank as they are in-game rank emotes. Obviously I don't know which emotes you are talking about but that seems like the likely cause. As far as I know we did not remove any emotes from donor ranks with the reset.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Rasturize

Rasturize VIP

No emotes were changed at all from the last reset to this one.
    I removed /jump as it was more of a glitch than a feature.
    /me has been addressed above.

Hope I helped :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. TearsofSuicide

TearsofSuicide
    Experienced

But whata about my EMOTEESSSSS bad girlfriend