There are players on play.nemegaming.com

Death Streaks!

Discussion in 'KitPvP Discussion' started by Wolf_Warrior_563, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Wolf_Warrior_563

Wolf_Warrior_563

Please guys don't be abusing death streaks. I know that its not an official rule but it still puts players who want to play the game at an unfair advantage. If you are running around with strength two and speed two how is anyone supposed to stand against you?

Note: its okay if you just cant pvp and keep dying, i'm talking about the players who take time out of there game play just to die and get perks.

Thanks, Wolf

• Like Like x 1
  2. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Veteran

You know what's as bad as people abusing death streaks? Spy III.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Wolf_Warrior_563

Wolf_Warrior_563

Lol @Notokay You know whats as bad as spy 3? Ninja 3

• Like Like x 1
  4. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Veteran

What P4 and P3 isn't that bad....???

5. Wolff // Dolor

Wolff // Dolor

Yes, there is no official rule for abusing death streaks, but I believe it would go under the category for pvp glitching (Rule 4). But that's just my opinion! :D
    ~~Wolff

6. Barking

Barking

Tbh, this one is a tricky one, because of the fact that you can't really catch someone out for doing this. Its because if the person has enough brains, then they will act as if they are pvp'ing, but they are just doing terribly so they know they are going to die anyway. I don't think that people should just stand there in the middle of the pvp and die 5 times in a row then go tryhard, then i wouldn't allow that.
    ~Bork Bork

• Like Like x 1
  7. Adjure

Adjure

If you find that anyone is ever abusing death streaks, just notify a staff member and they will handle it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Barking

Barking

i know that xD
    I have a brain :p

Sarcasm FTW

9. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Veteran

*cough* darksaga4 *cough*

10. WhiteThornRose

WhiteThornRose
    Veteran

Simple way to fight against speed 2 str 2 streakers just use water or lake at left side of spawn for Advantage as Archer/Assassin.

• Like Like x 1
  11. andjorg

andjorg

There were so many Killaura hackers when I played... But then I got banned falsely by AntiCheat 3 times.

What I loved doing with a couple of friends was kill each other 5 times, get Fire Resistance and go under the pyramid and into the lava trap and chill until we died XD

12. SecondNameChange

SecondNameChange Staff Member Mod UHC Host

Or just put on archer kit and completely abuse bows xD

• Like Like x 1
  13. WhiteThornRose

WhiteThornRose
    Veteran

Got me good
    </3

• Like Like x 1