There are players on play.nemegaming.com

Creative has now reset!

Discussion in 'News' started by NobleProductions, May 3, 2018.

1. NobleProductions

NobleProductions Staff Member Upper Manager

Hey everyone,

It's been a long time since we spoke about it, but we're now able to give Creative the treatment it deserves. With this long-awaited reset, we have recreated the server entirely from the ground up to allow us to do a lot more than before. Not only will most features be returning, but we're bringing a large swath of new content alongside new functionalities that you couldn't take advantage of before.

Upon reset, the following will not be transferred:
    - Inventories
    - Ender Chests
    - All worlds and builds

As usual, the following will be transferred:
    - Paid donor ranks

So what's actually changing? Let's find out...

Judges
    From the early days when I arrived at Neme, this has been a heavily requested feature to bring back to the server. Because of how our internal team system works, this has become a possibility to be done properly and can be controlled a lot easier than before. Starting out, the Judge team will consist purely of specific staff members, but this will change as time goes on and more Judges are picked by the current Judges, or if an application is accepted.

Applications to become a Judge will be open shortly after release.

Heads Database
    Heads Database is yet another heavily-requested feature that we've added into this reset. The database contains well over 10,000 different heads that you can spawn to use as decoration. Ranging from simply letters with different themes all the way to your favourite TV show characters. This list is constantly expanding automatically, so you'll always have something new to check out!

Voxel Sniper
    As good as World Edit can be, it can be quite limited in scope. With this reset, we've included Voxel Sniper with your World Edit time, so when you have a token to use World Edit, you'll also be able to use Voxel Sniper for this time too! For those of you that don't know what Voxel Sniper is, here is the official overview:

"Voxel Sniper is the premier long range map editing tool for Minecraft. This mod allows you to edit any block that you can see using an arrow (for replacing) and a gunpowder (for adding). It is best used by those with a strong attention to detail and fits a wide array of applications, from making detailed edits to structures with the snipe brush, to making massive terraforming jobs a breeze with some of the earth shattering soft selection tools."

Just like with World Edit, tutorials on how to use Voxel Sniper can be found online, ranging from beginner tutorials all the way to the most advanced usage of the tools.

HINT: Knowing how to effectively use Voxel Sniper is a huge advantage to both being able to create some truly amazing builds, but also getting into the Divinity Build Team and potentially creating the future spawns and builds for NemeGaming and other servers! You can apply for Divinity, here!

These aren't the only changes being made to the server, however, they are by far the largest and most notable ones being made. After release, the full changelog will be posted in the Changelog subforum.

It's been a long time coming, and we hope this reset can bring some much-needed attention and love to Creative that it's so desperately needed over the last several months.

Creative will be reset on Friday, May 4th at 12:00PM EST!

Thanks for reading,
    ~ The NemeGaming Staff Team

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Grace_Leece

Grace_Leece
    Veteran

Yes creative deserves this hopefully this can bring heaps of people and creative can have the attention it deserves!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Myzzelf

Myzzelf Staff Member Mod ELI

IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG, MY BABY IS RESETTING!!
    Were finally getting judges back, and im very surprised (and happy) about the heads and voxelsniper. This is gonna be awesome!!

Last edited: May 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Abbaku // Abby

Abbaku // Abby
    Experienced

YAAAAY JUDGES I HAVE MISSED IT SO MUCH!!! I can’t wait to come back

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Talcs

Talcs Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC ELI

Never been a creative player, but I know this reset will be good.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. loopey

loopey
    Veteran

Hype!

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Scruffy Fox

Scruffy Fox Builder

Hell yes, might actually play Neme again now! :p

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. ParrisLee

ParrisLee
    Experienced

I’m so excitedddd now I know what I’m gonna be doing in my free time

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. ItzTyphoon

ItzTyphoon
    Experienced

o man its time!!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. TheShortPerson

TheShortPerson Staff Member Sr. Mod BART ELI

I have just one question: Will the current map be available for download? I speak on behalf of the many people who spent a lot of time on their builds (which doesn't include me, I can't build if my life depended on it).

Other than that, it's all positives from me, one more thing else for me to look forward to upon returning on 5/18.

• Like Like x 2
  11. PerchedPelican

PerchedPelican
    Experienced

interesting

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. ToastedNuggets

ToastedNuggets Staff Member Community Manager Manager ISAAC

I'm hyped for this. It's been a long time bois. Let's get it!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Footballphil86

Footballphil86

Can't wait to play!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

yes hi i know i’m late

hype.

• Like Like x 1
  15. TC_GoldRush

TC_GoldRush
    Experienced

Neme: We need more players on the Creative Server!
    Neme: *resets the server when most of their playerbase is still in class*
    ---
    L

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. StirlingFlurr

StirlingFlurr Insight Team

OH BABY, sad to see my redstone efforts go, but I'm glad creative is getting some upgrades.

17. PlasmaMcNuggets

PlasmaMcNuggets
    Veteran

1 thing
    I say all players get access to /speed because it takes like 20 secs to cross like 1 plot

18. ChelseaTiarne

ChelseaTiarne

Annnnd what if our paid ranks didn't transfer? Because I just went on and my Obsidian rank isn't there.

19. Myzzelf

Myzzelf Staff Member Mod ELI

Make a purchase support ^^