There are players on play.nemegaming.com

Black Friday Sale + Announcement

Discussion in 'News' started by NobleProductions, Nov 24, 2017.

1. NobleProductions

NobleProductions Staff Member Upper Manager

Hey everyone,

Hope all of you Americans have had a good Thanksgiving and enjoyed your day. I'm excited to announce that for this weekend only, we'll be running an 85% off sale on ALL of our stores and packages! Not only is this the highest sale we've had in a while, this is also the highest sale that we have ever had!

On top of this crazy sale, we have created some exclusive bundles for most of our servers that contain a plethora of perks and items. You can see what each bundle comes with on each respective store. Be sure to check them out below:

- Skyblock
    - Survival
    - OP Factions
    - Plots
    - Prison
    - Drugwars

We know a lot of you participate in IRL trades, and typically use a middleman for making it work. We understand that this has its risks, so we wish to remedy that issue. Coming soon, we have a brand new system that acts as the middleman, but rather than being a random player, it will be the server itself. This system allows you to offer any item or money to the buying player, and they choose what store package to offer to you. You can see the GUI below:
    [​IMG]
    When each person accepts the trade, the red glass panes will turn green, and once both players have accepted, the player buying the package will be given a URL to go to, and upon purchase, they will receive the offered in-game items, and the other player will receive their package!

We hope this makes your life a lot easier and puts your mind at ease when going forward with IRL trades.

Edit: IRL Trading is now live on Skyblock! To initiate a trade with someone, simply do /irltrade <player>!

So with all that said and done, we hope you enjoy this feature and the sale!

~NemeGaming Management

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Legend

this looks pretty lit! Excited for the irl trade system.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Siq_

Siq_

I can’t wait for the IRL trading system, good idea!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Palabow

Palabow

Looks dope! Can't wait

• Like Like x 1
  5. Henaliest

Henaliest Staff Member Helper

Been waiting MONTHS for the IRL trading system and i know you've been trawling through shit with devs quitting.

VERY pleased to see it's addition.

Black Friday bundles seemed like a good idea at first, but it's a sure-fire way to make someone too OP.

And also, I feel people that would spend $40 with a day to consider it, would already have most of those perks seperately, at least for opfactions, so they'd see no point in it. Please add a new bundle with special items players can feel are worth even if they're ranked!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 4
  6. Opticial

Opticial

Yay. Can't wait!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Myzzelf

Myzzelf

Add the irl trade system on plots,there are so many irl trades on this server,could be a very useful thing.

8. Kahuno

Kahuno Staff Member Half Moderator

This will be server wide, just be patient because it will still need more time I believe.

9. LilyGG46

LilyGG46

I took advantage of the sale, and upgraded from legendary to elite and never recieved one million. I have talked to mods, one said they would try to tell a higher rank, and another said to post this. Help.

10. Kahuno

Kahuno Staff Member Half Moderator

Please make a purchase support if yo have not already.

11. Defts//Nar

Defts//Nar
    Experienced

Rip I lost 7 opsets and a rage 3 on facts from irl trading and gettinfg scammed lol.
    Thank god this is added xD

12. Gamingknight208

Gamingknight208

wow!. love the idea!!

13. LucidMusic

LucidMusic
    Experienced

who did it ill take em out old friend

14. Goldonen

Goldonen

@NobleProductions For the irl trade system i cant find how we can do the trade but with multiple items like if someone want to buy u lets say /block and /fly for skyblock then how can we add the second one...

15. NobleProductions

NobleProductions Staff Member Upper Manager

Currently, there's no way to select multiple store packages. This is something we can look into adding in the near future.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. The_Grind

The_Grind

G E N I U S

17. Henaliest

Henaliest Staff Member Helper

P O S T F A R M