There are players on play.nemegaming.com

Ban?

Discussion in 'PvP Mini-Games Discussion' started by mcsanto221, Jan 12, 2017.

1. mcsanto221

mcsanto221 New Member

I was playing the game pvp mini games then I paused the game in the middle of the game then I went to the bathroom then came back then started playing then I got ban! I was soo angry because i did not hack i bought stuff on the sever then i ban appeal then you guys delicned it I was even more surprised, you guys can ask the people there i don't hack. Plzzz helpp

2. mcsanto221

mcsanto221 New Member

i didnt say what I was ban for

3. NotOkay

NotOkay Veteran

@Rasturize / Connor @Gaurav1234 @Emily
    possibly Autobanned by Sarah? If so, did it say how long your ban would last? if it was two days then its nothing...

4. Rasturize / Connor

Rasturize / Connor Staff Member Manager

Looks like this was your second hacking ban, so it's a perm ban.

You were banned by Sarah for Flying.

5. mcsanto221

mcsanto221 New Member

I WAS NOT FLYING

6. mcsanto221

mcsanto221 New Member

I Do Not Hax

7. mcsanto221

mcsanto221 New Member

plzz connor can you ask the people there in pvp mini games they well say i dont hack

8. mcsanto221

mcsanto221 New Member

i do not fly hack

9. mcsanto221

mcsanto221 New Member

i bought stuff on your sever

10. mcsanto221

mcsanto221 New Member

maybe sarah has a gilch or something

11. mcsanto221

mcsanto221 New Member

the other time that happen i was ban for 2 days, the same thing happen to me, it says I was hacking but was not

12. mcsanto221

mcsanto221 New Member

i came back from the bathroom then i got ban, I just dont get it. This is my fav sever i would never hack on it I SWEAR

13. loopey

loopey Experienced

I wouldn't spam replies but I believe you when you say you don't hack because I've seen you pvp, anyways best of luck on the appeals. c:

14. NotOkay

NotOkay Veteran

I'm sure they understand that you do not hack, but you must wait and not spam replies. I'm also positive Connor has seen this thread and is possibly discussing it with other staff members on the team.

15. BigFatTurkey

BigFatTurkey Staff Member Mod UHC Host

mcsanto221, i would recomend to stop spamming on this. 2. if you ban appeal was denied, then wait 2 weeks. it is ur 2nd offense, and it wouldnt be the easiest thing to get 2 false bans.

16. MasterCrafter2

MasterCrafter2 New Member

I was banned for nothing and it wasn't specified. I just was walking to buy cocoa beans and it kicked me. I didn't do anything wrong. Help.

17. Rasturize / Connor

Rasturize / Connor Staff Member Manager

Make a ban appeal please.

18. Wolff // Dolor

Wolff // Dolor New Member

Can you not spam your own forum, I understand you want to be unbanned, but this will not help your chances at all. If you do love the server and really want to get unbanned then you can be a good young man, and appeal at http://nemegaming.com/forums/Ban-Appeals/ .

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  19. CoolioIsh

CoolioIsh New Member

Santa, I feel bad for you ;-;, I remember Stup got banned 5 times by sarah, he wasn't hacking. It's weird how she would ban you though, knowing a lot of other players called you a hacker ^^, best of luck bud.

20. mcsanto221

mcsanto221 New Member

OK i wil stop spamming srry