There are players on play.nemegaming.com

Am I hacking?

Discussion in 'KitPvP Discussion' started by PotatoesOnFire, Jun 5, 2018.

Does PotatoesOnFire/SMIIPY hack?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PotatoesOnFire

PotatoesOnFire
    Experienced

Hey there,

So recently I got banned from the Nemesis network for hacks. I have a few recordings of me getting banned from the network. In the video it shows me using the Badlion Client which is impossible to inject hacks for it does not show it as Minecraft. The server needs to screen share because lots of players are getting false banned from the network.

The first video is the recent one

The second one is another video of me getting banned

2. 2xLightforgedx8

2xLightforgedx8

Ban evading, in your 2nd video, means you used an alternative account to play while one of your accounts on your IP was banned.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. PotatoesOnFire

PotatoesOnFire
    Experienced

In the second video when ever i tried to log in it said noting just ,"CONNECTING TO SERVER." I didn't know i was banned on the second account till i was banned for ban evading

4. ITzWWE

ITzWWE
    Experienced

Potato is right, badlion client is a pvp 1.7 - 1.8 client that you cant hack on, its impossible. he needs to get unbanned... the players in the first video thought that he is hacking because they dont know what hacks looks like/ they are just ragers, i think that potato needs to get unbanned. he did nothing wrong...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Grimlkin

Grimlkin Staff Member Admin SAM ISAAC

He can make an punishment appeal here.

6. PotatoesOnFire

PotatoesOnFire
    Experienced

It got rejected saying that not enough evidence.

7. Grimlkin

Then I'm sorry but your only option is to wait and appeal again in 2 weeks time.

8. PotatoesOnFire

PotatoesOnFire
    Experienced

But when appealing one of the links were not working and I forgot to mention that I was using the badlion client.

9. StirlingFlurr

StirlingFlurr Insight Team

Either accept junk that happens or try again. You gotta believe in yourself! Boop

By the way, I'm sure I hit you with a bow and nothing happened. But I might be wrong. I'd love to see you back on the server!

10. PotatoesOnFire

PotatoesOnFire
    Experienced

Welp

11. Grimlkin

If you forgot to mention badlion you could always comment on the appeal with the video showing that

• Like Like x 1
  12. AyItzCurdled

AyItzCurdled
    Experienced

13. ITzWWE

ITzWWE
    Experienced

i belive in you potato!, just belive too!

14. DrAwesome821

DrAwesome821
    Veteran

you see, when you ban evaded, you basically ruined your chances of appealing.

15. wudderman

wudderman Insight Team

By the way, it is possible to inject hacks into the Badlion client.
    Hacking or not, you take knockback like a brick and it ruins the experience for everyone else. I don't believe that you're hacking, but the possibility is still there. Either way, you have an unfair advantage that unfortunately must be dealt with.

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. PotatoesOnFire

PotatoesOnFire
    Experienced

Just because where I live I take knockback like a brick, it can't be helped with. It's like saying if Neme was hosted in Australia and you’ll take knockback like a brick. So if you're complaining about my ping gtfo. The majority of Neme is pingers. Why don't you think that they hack.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  17. BAY_listicx

BAY_listicx

Arrows bounce off players if they're lagging even slightly on neme their visual player model and hitbox are slightly desynced it's been like this for a really long time (even for melee just less noticeable). If you're going to use a bow on neme shoot where they're going to be not where they are because that's where their hitbox already is.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. wudderman

wudderman Insight Team

Alright, calm down. I can see you've got a little upset over my statement, which is completely understandable since I basically told you to not play on Neme because of something that can't be helped. But I don't care if you can't help it or not, nor does the majority of the KitPvP community. You're ruining the experience of others. Your unfair disadvantage is on par to hacks, so why shouldn't you be banned?
    Oh, and the majority of the Nemegaming community isn't "fingers". Don't know where you pulled that from, who cares anyway.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  19. 2xLightforgedx8

2xLightforgedx8

We still have a bunch of Aussies that still play on here right?

20. PotatoesOnFire

PotatoesOnFire
    Experienced

If Neme was an Australian server and that you got banned for so called, ”hacks/ping.” Wouldn't that be unfair just because of where you live? You're even more retarded than I thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.