There are players on play.nemegaming.com

A New Beginning

Discussion in 'News' started by NobleProductions, Nov 8, 2018.

1. NobleProductions

NobleProductions Staff Member Owner

[​IMG]
    Hey everyone,

As you all know, I’ve been Upper Manager on Neme for over 2 years now. In that time, we’ve been able to bring a huge amount of changes to the network in a variety of ways. Whether it be the entirely new staff system we now use, to the way we make servers, a lot has changed between then and now.

Introduction
    A few days ago, I made the announcement on our sister server, PartyZone, that I was going to be taking over as Owner. If you read that, you will have seen a specific quote that mentioned something else. That quote mentioned that not only would I be taking over PartyZone as Owner, but I’d also be taking over Neme too. With that said, I am happy to announce that as of this week, I have officially taken over the network entirely as Owner!

While this may have appeared to have come out of nowhere, this has been several months in the works, which is why you will have noticed the lack of major changes going on over the last couple months specifically. However, now that that’s out of the way, we can get back to making as much good content as we can. With this, we want each and every reset to be meaningful in that the changes we make add to the experience as much as possible, without making change for the sake of change.

What’s to Come
    This upcoming Skyblock reset in terms of overall changes and work should hopefully be indicative of where we want to go with Neme in the future and how we want to improve it going forward. There’s still a lot we want to do with the network, and if you know me, you know I stick by what I say when I say that I’m in it for the long haul, which has hopefully already been proven by both NC for 5 years, and now Neme for 2 years and counting.

One of my major goals is to take more feedback from the community which has been our primary goal with each reset, which started at the Prison reset back in September. For the most part, we’ve seen positive responses to these resets aside from the obvious issue here and there that comes with every reset. With that said, I’ll be doing what I can to improve the servers with each reset, and we’ll continue trying to improve through each iteration.

What’s Happening to Gaurav?
    Given that he’s been in charge of this network for almost 7 years now, Gaurav will be staying on to provide support with certain aspects of the network going forward, but he will be mainly focusing on his life and such outside of all of this as he can no longer give the time needed to be able to run not only this network but also PartyZone.

Conclusion
    It’s been a long time in the works, and a hell of a lot has happened over the time I’ve been here, but despite all that, Neme has become such a major part in my life over these last two years. I’d like to thank you all for sticking with us, whether you’ve been here longer than I have, or whether you’re just joining us. We’re all one community, and we all have a common goal; to make NemeGaming the best it can be.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this, I hope you’ll stick with us as we move forward,

NobleProductions

• Like x 9
    • Optimistic x 4
    • Friendly x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Informative x 1
  2. YoloPhroYo

YoloPhroYo
    Experienced

3. Fudgerz

Fudgerz
    Experienced

I’m looking forward to the future and what is to come been playing for a while always devoted to the server

• Like Like x 2
  4. cyn

cyn

Woo hoo !! Congratulations!! I’m super excited because not only do I play on Neme, but I also really love Partyzone for murder etc and I wish it were bigger and popular again !! I’m hoping you’ve got some great and fresh ideas to see these servers getting the love and support from the Minecraft community that they deserve !!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC BART ELI FRAM SAM

I look forward to what the future holds, well done Noble cannot wait :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sarge135

Sarge135 Staff Member Admin ISAAC BART SAM

I look forward to seeing what the future holds, and I hope to be by your side with this team for awhile. Congrats dad ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. sebastian

sebastian
    Experienced

Lets see what he has to offer.

9. Rasturize

Rasturize Staff Member Manager BART ELI SAM

Extremely excited

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Alex_me

Alex_me Staff Member Mod ELI

Congratulations! I can't wait to see what great new changes you will offer for Neme! :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. babyplatypus19

babyplatypus19
    Veteran

Thanks for your time @Gaurav1234 you did many great things with this server! I am super excited to see what the future holds for Neme with @NobleProductions spearheading the server!

12. davidnutt10

davidnutt10
    Veteran

After being on NC for all that time this was a huge shocker to me. Feels weird being on the NC server again that isn't really NC, but is, and under you as owner again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. DrPump

DrPump
    Veteran

I have a good feeling Connor will be Upper soon. Anyways, congrats Noble!

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. StirlingFlurr

StirlingFlurr
    Veteran

Hot and spicy.

• Like Like x 1
  15. babyplatypus19

babyplatypus19
    Veteran

I feel like from here up already counts as upper.
    Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 7.41.07 PM.png

16. loopey

loopey
    Veteran

You're going to be a server owner again... (I'm actually tearing up right now)

Let's fucking go, this is what I'm talking about. John, I told your bitch ass that I'm going to use every fucking character I can, so yo girl ain't going back on her word. Guess I've failed no nut November folks.

Let's get this appreciation post started you cunts, first of all, John I am SOSOSOOSOSO proud of you and how far you've come. It's funny looking back at the past when you owned NC, me constantly annoying you, and you constantly trying to blacklist me. I remember when you were this closed off little hoe, I'm glad you've opened up more and how much you have developed as a person. I know you've got what it takes to make Neme an amazing and super-enjoyable place again! I am so glad you're going to be running servers again, NC will always have a place in our hearts! NC didn't really have the biggest player base, however, all the players knew each other and I'd be lying if I said we were anything short of a family. Although we never really talked back then, I still found you extremely funny with all your sarcastic jokes because we are both sassy and stubborn bitches.

I think when NC closed it hit all of us super hard, but even when I didn't know you much then, I could just tell how much of an impact it had on you. I admire how much charisma you have, and how you put NC before anything else, even your own personal life; that's also how I know you're going to become a great owner. I mean from the karaoke', the YouTubers, to even fucking breaking the server, NC was really something special. Anyway, I know it's in the past, but I just feel like some parts of the past still live on in us today, as cheesy as that sounds.

Fast-forwarding to the summer, where we started to talk. I realized how genuine of a person you are, despite your sarcastic, bitchy, terrible, obnoxious, stubborn, grumpish, annoying, sassy attitude, you are actually a pretty cool guy. Then to both of us going on vacation, with you sneaking around (don't worry I won't expose you ;) ) and us just speaking for like 12 hours in a voice chat. Getting to the point where I climbed up onto the roof of my house at like 8 in the morning whilst talking and I saw that fat shirtless dude staring at me and you kept trying to call him my ideal man. us gossiping about people we dislike is also always one of my favorites, and you listening to me do dumb shit at some restaurant/bar thing because my friends kept daring me. Our late night rabbit sessions are also pretty rad, oh also I didn't WANT to watch the inbetweeners without you, it showed up on Netflix (so did Bodyguard, which got added to Netflix recently) so I accidentally clicked it and watched like the whole season 2 woops (sorry not sorry).

I'm proud of you homie and I know you're going to do amazing things now that you're owner, this was so fucking well deserved I don't even know what to say. Gaur was pretty cool too but he's now pursuing his full-time career as a prostitute so it's understandable. Don't get too comfortable though John-SAMA, because as we discussed before, I still am planning to assassinate you. However, now that you're owner I can assassinate you and take your place as owner and turn neme into a role play esex server. Oh yeah also bud, you better bring back minigames because that was the shit back then, I'd like get home and immediately run on my computer to play with my friends or UHC. Kitpvp better be looking sexy as hell now too, you know what happens if not (you get the STABOON).

I forgot this was an appreciation post woops, okay I definitely did not think this through, 10,000 characters is a lot more than I had anticipated so I am going to use really big words to take up more characters. John-SAMA you are a brilliant and astute person, that demonstrates extraordinary potential. Okay, I am tired of that, I'm started to sound like Wudder. Anyway, I am happy to be the enemy of such an amazing (terrible) person. I am also super super super excited for what the future holds and how you're going to shape Neme into what it was before but even better! Also how come you are being mean to me, I want to play csgo I'm MG1 but you won't play with me. Nvm again, this is an appreciation post, shit.

I am extremely happy for you and you should be more confident in yourself, you're going to do great! You have great experience with managing a server, you know how to fix shit, you are determined, you actually like what you fucking do, and you have no life so you have nowhere else to be aside from your computer which is pretty cool too I guess. Also, you can now appoint me as the new Upper Manager, so I can dominate Grim even more (aside from bed). Even if you don't give me Upper Manager that's cool, when I come to England this summer I'll steal your computer and give it to myself. Even though you said I can't come within 100 feet near you without having an ID. Smh John-SAMA, my catfishing days are over man you can chill now. Even then you know I wasn't trying to catfish but :wink_wonk: heh.

As a manager I know I have been able to rely on you to get shit done, and I am glad you are getting this promotion (sort of a promotion I think?). You have always been speedy to reply to my messages (so has tom, don't worry tom, I'm not shading you, you're a great manager too but wait for your own fucking post). You always made me feel like my opinions and suggestions for the server were important even if they couldn't exactly be done, you still paid attention to what I had to say which I really appreciate. Oh, also when I was still staff and I wasn't on my computer and you helped me handle some ban appeals by sending me the imgur links and shit, that was fun. Also when you would take every single thing I said on slack out of context and just made a whole album of me saying dumb perverted shit (I forgot how many you have now). Also staying up and you sending me weird threads on Twitter; my favorite was the one you sent me which was about why lobsters don't die of old age that you sent me at like 2 in the morning.

[​IMG]

Also thanks for always dealing with my dumb shit ahah, I literally say the most dumbest things sometimes but I like how you join in on my weirdness. The best is when we can reply to each other's sarcasm with more sarcasm because we know that we won't get offended because we ain't no pussy bitches (maybe you are a little bit). Gotta love our all-caps spam too, however, what I love most is how we're always on that same bullshit, one of my favorite moments lmao:
    [​IMG]
    anyway aside from the good times, I like how we can also have meaningful conversations and get shit off our shoulders. We don't necessarily deal with the same kind of shit sometimes but it's cool how we understand each other and can just talk to each other about important shit for like hours. I am super glad the community is also super stoked for this change. We're all standing by you John-SAMA, we're all hyped to see the changes you're going to bring to Neme! Even when shit gets tough, just know you always got someone in your corner that believes in you and knows you've got this shit (that person isn't me of course, but I'm sure there's someone like that out here.. just kidding, you know I got your back homie).

I know it's a crazy transition, however, I believe that this is for the best and nothing but good is going to come out of this. It's nothing but primetime grind time from here on out right John-SAMA? Although I won't lie, I am going to miss Gaur and I am sure we all will, but he's got shit to do so I guess you're what he found when rummaging through the trash bin, I guess that works. All jokes aside, you are a great friend, a great manager and now are going to be a great owner. So proud of my little boy has finally grown up *sniffle*, just kidding I'm not about that roleplay shit even though I know it's your kink.

You don't know how excited I was reading that announcement, I think I fell out of my chair. It's been a hell of a ride, from hating each other to me becoming staff and you hating me a little more low key now because you had to work with me, and then to becoming friends and somewhat tolerating each other, to now where we hate each other again ;). You're first on my assassination list and I am first on your blacklist.. list (that felt weird to type). Highkey though, you already know you're going to blacklist me at one point. As I mentioned before, you've grown so much and I am really really proud of you and the person you have become (I mean it!). I think your passion for video games and for Neme (+ PZ I guess) in general is admirable and I am glad you are pursuing your dreams. To be honest, like David said, Neme almost feels like NC now. I know they are completely different in many aspects but like, it's super nice seeing that owner tag next to your name again. You've always been an extremely hard worker, and Gaur couldn't have picked a better person for the job.
    ur gay....
    All we need now is to track down Necrai, Scr3w3d, Mikey, and Zoe. All in all, I know Neme is going to do just great as it has a dedicated owner and a bunch of hardworking managers and staff. (I just took like an hour break my new phone came in [iPhone XR.. Apple is yak don't worry I know], back to writing). It's amazing to see that right off the bat you're drop-kicking new changes and introducing plans for the the very close future. I am overjoyed to call you my friend, and even more pleased to call you my greatest enemy. I'll always be here cheering you on and you know you've got us neme folks to encourage you to do the very best that you can at all times! This is probably my 100th time saying this, but I am proud as heck, you finally did it! With that being said, I'll admit, 10,000 characters wasn't TOO difficult, it was just monotonous because you know all I really need to say is:

hell ye brother.

• Like Like x 9
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. gazicraft

gazicraft
    Experienced

Congratulations! @NobleProductions . Hope you will make this server as one of the top server out there. Looking forward for a better future. Good luck!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. davidnutt10

davidnutt10
    Veteran

If you do that I will drive to you and hug you

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

i read that entire thing... too much effort lucy.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. LiittleR3d

LiittleR3d Staff Member Admin ISAAC SAM

lucy what the fuck lmao

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2