There are players on play.nemegaming.com

7th Anniversary

Discussion in 'News' started by NobleProductions, Nov 27, 2018.

1. NobleProductions

NobleProductions Staff Member Owner

Hey everyone,

For those of you that don't know, today, November 26th 2018, is NemeGaming's 7th anniversary.

Neme has gone through many changes over the year, starting out as a Factions server back in 2011, to becoming a network in 2014, and eventually becoming the network it is today. We would normally put on something like a sale or something along those lines, but Black Friday decided it wanted to be in the spotlight this time around. Instead, we're going to be announcing some big changes to the management team on the network, so let's get into it!

Starting off, we've got @Grimlkinky who's been an amazing Admin over the last few months and going above and beyond what was expected of her. With that being said, she is being promoted to Community Manager, so make sure to give a huge congratulations to her!

Next up, she's been Staff and Community Manager for a while now. @VanessaMoo is now being promoted to Manager and will be continuing her role as Staff Manager, so be sure to congratulate her!

Last, but most certainly not least (it is really), we've got both @Rasturize and @nedthefed who've been an integral part of NemeGaming over the last couple years, which means they're being promoted to Upper Manager!

On top of these promotions, the following changes are going to be happening among the teams:
    - @LiittleR3d will be co-leading ELI with @VanessaMoo
    - @Sarge135 will be co-leading BART alongside @Rasturize
    - @Grimlkinky will be leading ISAAC and Insights
    - FRAM will be run by the Management team as a whole

Everyone here has worked incredibly hard in the time they've been here, and we can't wait to show you what we have planned going forward. We've got a lot planned for the future. NemeGaming's been around for 7 years so far, here's to potentially many more!

Thanks for reading,

~ The NemeGaming Management Team

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Rasturize

Rasturize Staff Member Upper Manager BART ELI SAM

I honestly never expected (or wanted) to be promoted past Manager, but I'm super happy to be able to do as much as I can for Neme <3

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. NotOkay

NotOkay Insight Team

congratulations everyone eeeeeeeee

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. loopey

loopey
    Veteran

holy heck congrats all

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. WhiskeyFoxtrot

WhiskeyFoxtrot
    Experienced

congratulations to all the staff members and thank you neme for 7 amazing fun filled years!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. YoloPhroYo

YoloPhroYo
    Experienced

brings a tear to my eye ;(

All I can say is we've gone so far as a community, and that Ive had many great/interesting encounters since I've joined. Congrats to Rast, Ned, Grim, and Vanessa for their promotions. Hope gen 2 is well :)

Love you all (kind of)

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  7. Pashobik

Pashobik Staff Member Mod

Many many congratulations to all of you! Certainly well deserved :)

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  8. iiiAurify

iiiAurify

#Grim4Owner sorry noble ^-^

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. babyplatypus19

babyplatypus19 Staff Member Jr. Mod BART

Lies! We all know how power hungry you are.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Henaliest

Henaliest
    Legend

Good shit gamers.
    Playercount globally is on the up in winter, don’t think we don’t see that :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. cyn

cyn

aw congrats to all of u !! * is proud * and wooo happy SEVENTH birthday, neme (god, that’s almost half as old as I am? wtf ???)

seven years is a LOOOT off time and for it to have grown into what it is now with such a fun, dedicated player base and staff team is amazing to think about !! Ur all doin great sweeties x

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. Rasturize

Rasturize Staff Member Upper Manager BART ELI SAM

Damn you're all gonna make me cry ffs

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
  13. MLittlePony

MLittlePony Staff Member Mod

cgggg <3 real proud sksks :>

• Like Like x 1
  14. Talcs

Talcs Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC

Happy 7 years, congrats to @Grimlkin on Community Manager. You deserve it. Congrats Vanessa on manager, and Tom and Connor on Upper. You all deserve it. You all put in a fuck ton of work and not many know that. Congrats.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. cooldemigod

cooldemigod
    Experienced

Congrats guy!!

16. Nyaan

Nyaan
    Veteran

I'm glad I could be here for the whole ride since that day let's keep this going! (idfk I'm not good at saying sentimental things) love you guys! :D

17. Varhan

Varhan
    Experienced

Nice shit @nedthefed @VanessaMoo @Rasturize you are all fucking amazing and it's honestly a shame I had to stop working with you all. From what I've seen in my 7 or so months of being staff you've all done amazing work for Neme as well as helping me as a fellow staff member and a friend. I really can't express my gratitude to have been a part of Neme and to have shared that journey with you amazing people. You've more than earned this promotion, you should be proud of yourselves. <3 <3

@Grimlkin Congratulations on your promotion as well, I never had the pleasure of meeting you but I'm certain that you deserve it . <3

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  18. LegoBrady0705

LegoBrady0705
    Experienced

I remember back in the day where there were separate GameMode managers, like Injustice was the op fac manager when I joined, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YALL

• Like Like x 1
  19. Xary

Xary
    Experienced

Congratulations to all of you!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. PredatorCookie

PredatorCookie
    Veteran

Congratulations you work-a-holics! :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1